The World Food Programme (WFP) invites interested food retailers and wholesalers who wish to be prequalified to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification documents:
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Pre-Qualification of Food Retailers and Wholesalers for WFP Nigeria
Reference No.: WFP-MDG-CBT-EOI-2021-002
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Office in Maiduguri, Borno State & Yobe State, Nigeria would like to contract retailers in markets around Borno & Yobe for its voucher food assistance programme targeting beneficiaries in BORNO (Abadam, Askira-Uba, Banki, Damboa, Gubio, Guzamala, Kaga, Mafa, Mobbar, Magumeri, Marte, Kalabalge - Rann, Konduga, Kukawa, Ngala, Nganzai) and YOBE (Bursari, Fune, Jakusko, and Karasuwa LGAs).
- Retailers must have registered shops.
- Must provide the CAC certificate.
- Valid trading licenses
- Permanent/semi-permanent shops in the Markets of Abadam, Askira-Uba, Banki, Damboa, Gubio, Guzamala, Kaga, Mafa, Mobbar, Magumeri, Marte, Kalabalge - Rann, Konduga, Kukawa, Ngala, Nganzai & Bayamari, Garin Alkali, Dapchi, Bursari, Damagun, Ngelzarma, Jakusko, Jaba, Moguram, Lafia loi Loi, Jaji Maji, Karasuwa and Wachakal and able to provide food items to the targeted beneficiaries.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2022.
Collection of Documents
Interested Retailers can get the Registration Form and more information on WFP's requirements by sending an e-mail to: Nigeria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Documents
Interested retailers are requested to fill and submit the EOI registration form and other required documents via email to: Nigeria.email@example.com
citing the reference number as the subject of the mail.
- After registration, retailers will be assessed and selected for the contracts.
- Retailers without CAC Certificates and physical shop(s) will not be assessed/ selected.
For further information, please call telephone number: for Maiduguri 09070348273; 08032727342. And 07034554067 for Yobe.