The Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala (NALV) is a Federal Government Agency, a foremost inter university centre for Arabic studies with Headquarters at Ngala , Borno State, Nigeria wishes to invite interested reputable and competent Contractors to Pre-qualify and Bid for the following projects.
A. Scope of Works/Supplies:
Lots/No Lot No. Project Title
1. NALV/CP/2012/S/02 Production of Master Plan (Surveying, Physical brief and master plan)
2. NALV/CP/2012/SW/05/A Rehabilitation 1 (Provision of borehole)
3. NALV/CP/2012/SW/06 Construction of staff school (academic staff offices)
4. NALV/CP/2012/G/07 Furniture and equipment for Academic staff
5. NALV/CP/2012/G/08/A Purchase of Vehicles and Generators 1 (3No. Double cabin pickup- four wheel drive)
B. Pre-Qualification Requirements:
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested, competent and reliable contractors are required to provide Verifiable evidence including but not limited to the following documents:
C. Collection of Tender Documents (Between Monday 1st October, 2012 and Friday 12th October, 2012)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration in Nigeria With Corporate Affairs Commission, Articles and memorandum of Association inclusive
- Photocopy of Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 (Three) Years (2009, 2010 and 2011);
- Photocopy of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years. (2009, 2010 and 2011), duly signed and stamped
- Evidence of Financial capabilities to execute the works/supplies. This should include certified Bank statement from refutable Bank. (Bank reference letter only is not acceptable);
- Comprehensive Company Profile including details of the Management and Professional staff and copy of Company Brochure with convincing evidence of Competence to undertake the relevant project;
- Evidence of adequate relevant equipment and infrastructure to handle the job;
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience i.e. having successfully carried out Similar supplies in the last three (3) years with their costs, locations, name and telephone number of the client and copies of award letter and Completion Certificates;
- Evidence of Compliance with the Federal Government Pension Reform Act;
- Provides evidence of compliance with the provision of industrial training fund (I.T.F.) amendment act of 2011 relating to the training contribution by liable organization
Interested companies are to collect tender documents from the office of Coordinator (municipal services department) between 10.00am and 2.00pm
upon payment (bank teller) of N20,000.00(Twenty thousand Naira only) non-refundable processing fees for each lot in Union Bank Plc, Account No. 0024812055
Maiduguri main branch, in favour of Nigeria Arabic Language Village.
i). The Pre-qualification documents must be arranged in the order listed above; submissions could be disregarded for failure to comply with this instruction.
ii). Any Company that submits fake documents shall be disqualified outright and may be reported to the appropriate authority;
iii). All interested companies must produce original of documents on the date of opening for sighting only.
E. Closing Date:
a). The completed pre-qualification and full Tender bids must be in two different sealed envelopes and clearly marked at the top hind corner indicating pre-qualification for Title of the project” similarly the tender envelope shall be clearly marked indicating Tender For Title of the project’ and all of which shall be in One Big Envelope clearly marked indicating Pre-Quaufication And Financial Bids For Title of the project’. Also name and address of the firm/company should be clearly indicated at the back of the envelope.
b) The Pre-qualification and financial bids must be returned to the Office of the Director/Chief Executive Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala on or before 10 am 15th October, 2012. The pre qualification and financial bids will be opened immediately by 10.00 am at the Council Chamber on 15th October, 2012, willing tenderers and general public are invited to witness the opening. Only Pre-Qualified contractors will have their tenders opened on the date of opening. The Village will thereafter undertake verification of all claims made by Contractors
F. Important Information
- This Advert shall not construe to be commitment on the part of the Nigeria Arabic Language Village nor shall it entail the company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to seek any indemnity from The Nigeria Afabic Language Village by virtue of such Company having responded to this Advertisement.
- That the Village is not bound to accept tenders sent by post, courier service, e-mail and/or any other means of delivery other than by hand..
- Interested contractors may make submission for not more than two (2) projects and must show competency in each of the lots separately.
Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala