The Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) invites reputable and interested printing vendors / agencies to indicate interest by tendering RFQ documents for the following works:
Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) -also known as Caritas Nigeria is the official relief and development arm of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria. Since its formal registration in 2010, it has successfully implemented several development interventions supported by diverse stakeholders ranging from governments, United Nations agencies, Caritas Confederation members, philanthropists, international aid agencies, and other faith-based organisations. In line with its vision of “a harmonious environment where everyone enjoys fullness of life”, Caritas Nigeria beneficiaries are selected based on need, regardless of religion, ethnicity or political affiliations.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Printing of OVC Tools
Reference Number: CCFN/ 4GATES/471/09/2021
Scope of Work
Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) is requesting for quote for the items listed below.
Name of Tool (OVC):
- Consent Form
- Household Vulnerability Assessment Form
- VC Enrolment Form
- Household Careplan
- Vulnerable Children service form
- Caregiver Service Form
- HIV Risk Assessment Form (Community based PAEDsChecklist
- Referral Forms
- Nutrition Assessment Form
- Care & Support Checklist
- Child Educational Performance assessment form
- Care plan achievement checklist
For a detailed description on the scope of work, please Click Here
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Eligible vendors should send in their quotes in two separate documents (Technical and Financial Bids) to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery of the Job shall be within 10 Days from the date of award.
- Vendor proposals shall remain valid for 30 calendar days from the deadline for receipt of quotations.
- Please note that CCFN reserves the right to reject part or all of any submitted bids that does not meet prescribed requirements.
- 5% WHT will be charged to the total amount of the selected bid.