The Rivers State Government invites competent and experienced contractors to indicate interest by tendering pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Rivers State Government invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Pre-Qualification / Technical and Commercial Tenders - Construction of Omoku Ultra Modern Market Phase Two at Omokun Town in Ogba Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government hereby expresses her intention to undertake procurement of works for the Construction of the aforementioned project and hereby invites competent and experienced contractors to submit BIDS.
To provide a conducive and world-class ultra-modern markets for individuals and organizations to do business, sell their products and services; thereby stimulating economic growth for the Local Government, its citizens and residents. It will also enhance the aesthetics and ambience of the local Government Area.
Scope of Work
|Construction of Omoku Ultra Modern Market Phase Two of Omoku Town
||An integrated, multidisciplinary engineering design of one storey building consisting of lock-up shops with Substructure, Superstructure, Sand Crete blockwork, Roofing, Finely finished Interior and exterior with elaborate external works amongst others is to be developed. This will comprise architectural design, structural design, electrical, mechanical designs, landscaping and horticulture designs.
Interested contractors/bidders in this field are required to submit the following:
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission - Certification of Incorporation Memorandum and articles of Association; CAC Forms Co7, C02 or CAC Form 1.1 and other relevant documentation.
- Evidence of VAT registration and Tax registration number (TIN).
- Detailed Company profile with registered address: not P.O.BOX, or P.M.B, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
- The Company's Rivers State Development Levy receipts for three (3) consecutive years (year of tender Inclusive) or intendment to pay.
- Evidence of payment of Company Tax and returns tax clearance certificate) for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of financial capability (a) Bank reference letter (b) Audited financial Returns/Statements for the last three (3) years.
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past three (3) years - attach copies of letters of award and completion certificates.
- Resume/CVs of key technical staff with copies of professional certificates endorsed and evidencing (3) years employment of key Staff.
- Evidence of ownership of equipment, leased or intendment to lease with memorandum of agreement with Leasing Companies for this project.
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance Procedure Report.
- Anti-Corruption Policy.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company's letter headed paper bearing the Registration Number (RC) as issued by CAC, Contact Address, Mobile Telephone Number, e-mail address and the Names of the Directors of the Company of the bottom of the poge and shall be duly signed by an authorized officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm, 10th January, 2022.
Tender Documents are to be opened immediately after the closing of submission deadline by 12:00pm, 10th of January, 2022 at the Council Conference Hall, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Council Secretariat Complex, Omoku, in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Officials of RSBOPP and interested members of the general public are invited to witness the public bid opening exercise accordingly. This publication hereby serves as an invitation for the Bid Opening to all interested members of the public.
N/B: Pre-qualification/Technical Bid shall be opened first and evaluated - ONLY bidders that pass Technical Pre-qualification shall have their Commercial bids opened and evaluated.
Collection of Tender Documents and Instruction to Prospective Bidders
All interested companies are hereby invited to pick up tender documents from the Office of the Director Procurement, First Floor, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Council Secretariat Complex, Omoku, Rivers State: Monday - Friday between 10:00am - 3:00pm. Phone No: 08055181873 Tender (unpriced commercial) documents and other related documents are to be issued upon payment of N20, 000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only in favor of Ogbo/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government.
- Bidders are strongly advised to visit on Mondays thru Fridays between 9.00am to 3:00pm and physically assess the site before tendering.
Completed Pre-qualification/Technical and Commercial Priced Bids of Quantities (BoQs) are to be submitted in 3 Three Envelops in hard copies and soft copies (CDS) or Flash Drives, as stated below:
- Envelope no 1: Pre-qualification/Technical/Financial Capability Envelope - Clearly labeled Pre-qualification/Technical Bid Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point.
- Envelope no. 2: Commercial Envelope-clearly labeled Commercial Priced Bid Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point.
- Envelope 3: Larger Main Envelope-containing envelopes (1) and (2) above. Sealed and Signed across seals points, ensure tamper proofing. This Third envelope should bear the company name at the reverse sides while the project Name at the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and addressed to Head of Local Government Administration.
All envelopes should be delivered to:
Office of the Head of local Government Administration,
Ogbo / Egbema / Ndoni Local Government Council Secretariat Complex,
Omoku - Rivers State.
- Ensure you sign the bid submission register at the point of submission as the Council will not be liable for misplaced bids.
- Late submission will be rejected and shall not be opened.
- The Council reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the bid.
- No representative or agent should bid for or on behalf of any Firm as the Council shall not discuss or deal with any third party.
- The Council reserves the right to verify and authenticate any claim in the tender documents. Prospective bidders should therefore include in their submissions necessary authority for verification.
- All costs incurred in responding to this advert and bidding for the project shall be borne solely by the Bidders.
- The Council shall not enter into any debate or discussion with any party with respect to the rejection of bid not conforming to the directives and accompanying documents.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ogbo/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government to appoint any contractor nor shall it entitle any bidder to any claims arising from this bid and Council shall be indemnified from any such claims.