The Ogun State Government invites eligible consulting firms to indicate interest by submitting EoI documents for the following works:
The Ogun State Government invites applications for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) - Consulting Services-Firm Selection
The Ogun State Government through the Federal Government of Nigeria has applied for a credit from the International Development Association (hereinafter referred to as IDA)/World Bank towards the financing of the "Ogun State Economic Transformation Project (OGSTEP)". The Project Implementation Unit of OGSTEP intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under contracts for the Consultancy Service.
The Ogun State Government now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing the Service. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Scope of Work
- Consultancy to Hire Community-based NGO(s) as third-party service providers on GBV/SEA/SH issues - OG/CS/PIU/02/2021
The consulting service to Hire Community-based NGO(s) as third-party service providers on GBV/SEAJSH issues will support the general objective of OGSTEP to execute its stakeholder's management strategies on GBV risk prevention, mitigation and response, including SEA and SH, linked to implementation operations and in the provision of holistic support for survivors in Ogun State.
The Specific objectives of the NGO are as follows:
- Design and implement prevention campaigns for the workers hired for the project. These campaigns should include, among others, and training for workers and communities affected by the project on GBV, SEA and SH, their causes and consequences and the risks specifically linked to the project, the response services available to survivors, the project code of conduct and the penalties for violations, the GRM, how to file a grievance, and what to expect when filing a grievance;
- Ensure that survivors have access to holistic care, including psycho-social, medical, and legal support under a survivor-centered response protocol.
- Development of key toolkits to aid the implementation of FRILIA and engagement with key communities and other stakeholders.
- Capacity building and training of key Government Agencies on FRILJA.
The NGO/Consortium of NGOs providing services must:
- Have experience in working with Educational Institutions across all levels
- Have experience of working with international organizations, bilateral donors and international financial institutions;
- Proven ability to draft, edit and produce written proposals and result focused report.
- Be legally incorporated in Nigeria;
- Have at least five years of experience in GBV prevention and response; Have ongoing activities to address GBV or protect women and children in the project intervention zones;
- Have excellent experience in the fields relevant to the Project Development Objective
- Be knowledgeable in Community engagement and promotion of behavior change.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 4th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All completed EOI documents must be delivered in a written form or by email to:
The Acting Project Coordinator,
Project Implementation Unit (PIU),
Ogun State Economic Transformation Project (OGSTEP),
c/o Permanent Secretary’s Office,
Ogun State Ministry of Budget & Planning,
State Secretariat, Oke Mosan,
Abeokuta - Ogun State.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers 2011 edition and revised edition July 2014 ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case ofa joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification based Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours i.e., 9:00am to 4:00pm.
for detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment.