The Ogun State Government invites eligible consulting firms to indicate interest by submitting EoI documents for the following works:
The Ogun State Government invites applications for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) - Consulting Services-Firm Selection
The Ogun State Government through the Federal Government of Nigeria has applied for a credit from the International Development Association (hereinafter referred to as IDA)/World Bank towards the financing of the "Ogun State Economic Transformation Project (OGSTEP)". The Project Implementation Unit of OGSTEP intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under contracts for the Consultancy Service.
The Ogun State Government now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing the Service. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Scope of Work
- Consultancy for the development of recruitment policy and practices for the Ogun State Technical and Vocational Education Board (OGTVEB), development of Human Resources Policy for Ogun Skills Fund and development of governing policy for the Ogun State Tec - OG/CS/SDS/03/2021
The consulting service for the development of recruitment policy and practices for the Ogun State Technical and Vocational Education Board (OGTVEB), development of Human Resources Policy for Ogun Skills Fund and development of governing policy for the Ogun State Tec. is to:
- Develop a detailed governing policy which would provide a system of rules,practices, processes for OGSTVEB and assess current recruitment, process and practices, operational processes and policies of the Ogun State Technical and Vocational education Board (OGSTVEB), including the technical colleges and propose regulatory and procedural improvements aligned to international best practices.
- Develop the human resource strategy for Ogun Skills Fund, develop and prepare the staff hand book.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- At least five years of specialized experience in the development of human resources policy and practices for institutions.
- At least two years previous experience with leading human resources development for projects.
- Previous experience and proven track record of conducting agricultural work and producing quality reports for clients of international standard.
- Experience working with government agencies.
- Having good administrative and solid institutional capacity to manage projects
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 4th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All Expression of Interests must be delivered in a written form to:
The Acting Project Coordinator,
Project Implementation Unit (PIU),
Ogun State Economic Transformation Project (OGSTEP),
c/o Permanent Secretary’s Office,
Ogun State Ministry of Budget & Planning,
State Secretariat, Oke Mosan,
Abeokuta - Ogun State.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants (under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants) by World Bank Borrowers 2011 edition and revised edition July 2014("Consultant Guidelines"),setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case ofa joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification based Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours i.e., 9:00am to 4:00pm.
for detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment.