The International Rescue Committee (IRC) invites interested and competent vendors / contractors to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The International Rescue Committee, hereinafter referred to as "the IRC", is a non-profit, humanitarian agency that provides relief, rehabilitation, protection, resettlement services, and advocacy for refugees, displaced persons and victims of oppression and violent conflict.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Setting up of Maternity Wing at Mashamari PHC Maiduguri, Borno State
It is the intent of this RFP to secure competitive proposals to select a vendor for the International Rescue committee; Nigeria to carry out Construction work: Setting up of Maternity Wing at Mashamari PHC Maiduguri, Borno State.
The winning Bidder(s)will enter into an agreement to provide such services to IRC.Bidders shall be domiciled within Borno,Maiduguri and shall comply with all Government Regulations to operate in Nigeria. Bidders shall be regular tax-payers and shall furnish a copy of their operating license/certificate of registration valid for the fiscal year 2020&2021.Bidders shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt or fraudulent practices.
- A cover letter explaining the Bidder’s interest in supplying the good or service to the IRC
- Profile of the company.
- A Bid detailing the goods or services and their unit prices only in the sheet given for the purpose;duly signed and stamped.
- Schedule of Key Personnel to be deployed for the construction work (mandatory)
- Schedule of Equipment to be deployed for the construction work
- Warranty Letter with most favorable warranty terms/defect liability period for the construction. 10% of the total cost will be as retention fee applicable to the warranty period (Mandatory)
- Certificate of Business Registration or Trading License in Nigeria.(Mandatory)
- Taxpayer’s documents in Nigeria. (Mandatory)
- Three (3) References from current or past clients (at least in the last one year
- Bank statement/Reference letter from
- Vendor Project Site Visit to have prior contextual knowledge of the proposed site(Mashamari) before their quotations. Bidder to submit report evidence of site visit with pictorial evidence on their proposal (Mandatory).
Vendor Self-Certification of Eligibility
Company certifies that:
- They are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise precluded from participating in major donor (e.g. European Union, European and United States Government, United Nations) competitive bid opportunities.
- They are not bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into arrangements with; creditors, have suspended business activities, are the subject of proceedings concerning those matters, or are in any analogous; situation; arising from a similar procedure provided for in national legislation or regulations.
- They have not been convicted of an offense concerning their professional conduct.
- They have not been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means that the contracting authority can; justify, or been declared to be in serious breach of contract for failure to comply with their contractual obligations towards any contracts awarded in the normal course of business.
- They have fulfilled obligations related to the payment of social security contributions or the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they; are established or with those of the country where the contract is to be performed.
- They have not been the subject of a judgment for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organization or any other illegal activity.
- They maintain high ethical and social operating standards, including:
- Working conditions and social rights: Avoidance of Child Labor, bondage, or forced labor; assurance of safe and reasonable working conditions; freedom of association; freedom from exploitation, abuse, and discrimination; protection of basic social rights of its employees and the IRC’s beneficiaries.
- Environmental aspects: Provision of goods and services with the least negative impact on the environment.
- Humanitarian neutrality: Endeavoring to ensure that activities do not render civilians more vulnerable to attack, or bring unintended advantage to any military actors or other combatants.
- Transport and cargo: Not engaged in the illegal manufacture, supply, or transportation of weapons; not engaged in smuggling of drugs or people.
- Company warrants that, to the best of its knowledge,no IRC employee, officer, consultant or other party related to IRC has a financial interest in the Company’s business activities, nor is any IRC employee related to principals or owners of the company. Discovery of an undisclosed Conflict of Interest situation will result in immediate revocation of the Company’s Authorized Vendor status and disqualification of Company from participation in future IRC procurement.
- Vendor hereby confirms that the organization is not conducting business under other names or alias’s that have not been declared to IRC.
- Vendor hereby confirms it does; not engage in theft, corrupt practices, collusion, nepotism, bribery, or trade in illicit substances.
Application Closing Date
11:59pm, 28th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Acceptance of your bid(s) and any subsequent contract are subject to IRC’s Terms and Conditions.
- IRC does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid.
- Bids submitted without completed and signed bidding documents will be disqualified.
Interested and qualified companies, should Click Here
to obtain Tender documents (RFP).