The Family Health International (FHI 360) in collaboration with the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invites qualified and interested companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Family Health International (FHI 360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invite applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Supply of PCR Laboratory Equipment
With funding from USAID, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) under the Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (Epic) Mechanism to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria's capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in Nigeria. Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting qualified and interested companies to submit sealed quotations for Supply, Installation and Certification of Biosafety Cabinet.
Interested bidders should visit this website on any web browser: https://bit.ly/3EPPX8U
to access and download the list and specification of the PCR Laboratory Equipment.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Evaluation and Selection Criteria
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited account).
- Bank Reference Letter duly signed and addressed to AHNI Procurement Committee.
- Evident of NSF Biosafety Cabinet Field Certifier Accreditation(current).
- Evidence of experience in award(s) of PCR Laboratory Equipment of similar complexity and value within the last 3 years: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Orders or Contract of Supply and proof of delivery(ies).
- Financial Quotation and required Commercial Terms.
Bidders must ensure that all requested information in (c) are included in the submission documentation. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|Stages of Bid Evaluation
|Complete Conformity to Tender Submission Requirement
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Minimum Eligibility Requirement listed 1-7
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Financial Quotation (1.e., Clear Specification, Clear unit of Measurement, Certification, Delivery Leadtime, Price and Warranty) listed as 8
Pass or Fail
||Consideration for Award
||Price Reasonableness, Acceptable Quality, Acceptable Certification, Acceptable Delivery Timeline and Warranty
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (GMT) Tuesday, 28th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-7) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 8) MUST be submitted in 2 separate envelopes, signed by authorized representative, properly labeled with your company name and address on one side of the envelop as well as its content on the other side of the envelope (E.g., Envelop 1-Technical Document, Envelop 2 Financial Quotation).
You are expected to submit these two (2) envelopes inside one (1) big envelope duly addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI),
#8, Yedseram Street,
Off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
- For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to: Abuja.Procurement@Ahnigeria.org
- AHNi is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance; with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws;
- Please note that you are expected to quote for all items, which is advertised as one LOT. AHNI expectation is to award all items to one successful bidder based on overall price competition except where it is practically impossible as may be determine by eventual quotations received and physical sample reviews conducted.
- Deliveries-delivery and installation location (COOUTH, Anambra State).
- All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of six (6) month from the tender due date. This include but not limited to cost, terms, conditions, and service level agreement.
AHNI reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.