Mercy Corps Nigeria invites suitably qualified companies / contractors to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Rehabilitation, Upgrading and Construction of Water Schemes at Dumne, Song LGA of Adamawa State
The Small-Town Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (STWASH) Activity is a five-year, initiative funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), covering the states of Adamawa, Yobe, and Borno in Northeast Nigeria. The Activity is to support the sustainable improvements in access to basic water and sanitation that are necessary to facilitate ongoing recovery, peacebuilding, and economic development across the region.
The goal of the program is to facilitate the economic recovery of some crisis-affected communities and bolster the capacity of the state governments in providing essential WASH services and creating and sustaining enabling environments for Small Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Agencies (STWSSAs) and Water Consumers Associations (WCAs) to operate effectively. The program has two broad components; expanded access to water and for sanitation facilities and strengthening capacity for small town water governance.
Scope of Work
- Drilling and Rehabilitation of an existing borehole and construction of an elevated storage tank to capacity of 25 cubic meters, Installation of 4 stand taps and Water treatment facility at Primary Health Center in Dumne, Song LGA of Adamawa State.
- Drilling of 3boreholes at Dumne Water Field and Construction of ground storage tank with capacity of 50 cubic metres and Elevated Water storage tank with capacity of 50cubic metres, Rehabilitation of existing elevated tank, Reticulation and Water treatment facility at Dumne Central Main Water Scheme, Song LGA.
- Rehabilitation of an existing borehole at Zadumne Primary School and Construction of Elevated Water storage tank with capacity of 25cubic metres, Reticulation and Water treatment facility at Zadumne Primary School Water Scheme, Song LGA.
Suppliers may not apply, and will be rejected as ineligible, if they:
- Are not registered companies
- Are bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt
- Have been convicted of illegal/corrupt activities, and/or unprofessional conduct
- Have been guilty of grave professional misconduct
- Have not fulfilled obligations related to payment of social security and taxes
- Are guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information
- Are in violation of the policies outlined in Mercy Corps Anti Bribery or Anti-Corruption Statement
- Supplier (or supplier’s principals) are on any list of sanctioned parties issued by; or are presently excluded or disqualified from participation in this transaction by: the United States Government or United Nations by the United States Government, the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United Nations, other national governments, or public international organizations.
- A copy of business registration document (CAC)
- A copy of tax certificate and/or Tax Clearance
- A copy of signed and stamped offer sheet.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 10th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Physical submission should clearly quote the tender number "NIG/YOL/TEN17 Rehabilitation, upgrading and construction of water schemes at Dumne, Song LGA of Adamawa State" as indicated in a sealed envelope to:
Mercy Corps Office,
No. 10A Suntai Road,
Electronic submission should clearly quote the tender number as indicated above as Subject of the email to: email@example.com
(must be in PDF format).
Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for questions on this tender is on the 22nd December 2021, 12PM Nigeria Time. Questions will be answered and uploaded to https://www.mcnigeria.com/tenders/
on the 24th December 2021, 12PM Nigeria Time.
- All offers shall be made in accordance with these instructions, and all documents requested should be furnished, including any required (but not limited to) supplier-specific information, technical specifications, drawings, bill of quantities, and/or delivery schedule. If any requested document is not furnished, a reason should be given for its omission in an exception sheet.
- No respondent should add, omit or change any item, term or condition herein.
- If suppliers have any additional requests and conditions, these shall be stipulated in an exception sheet.
- Each offeror may make one response only.
- Each offer shall be valid for the period of [2 month] from its date of submission.
- All offers should indicate whether they include taxes, compulsory payments, levies and/or duties, including VAT, if applicable.
- Suppliers should ensure that financial offers are devoid of calculation errors. If errors are identified during the evaluation process, the unit price will prevail. If there is ambiguity on the unit price, the Selection Committee may decide to disqualify the offer.
- Any requests for clarifications regarding the project that are not addressed in written documents must be presented to Mercy Corps in writing. The answer to any question raised in writing by any offeror will be issued to that offeror. In some cases, Mercy Corps may choose to issue clarifications to all offerors. It is a condition of this tender that no clarification shall be deemed to supersede, contradict, add to or detract from the conditions hereof, unless made in writing as an Addendum to Tender and signed by Mercy Corps or its designated representative.
- This Tender does not obligate Mercy Corps to execute a contract, nor does it commit Mercy Corps to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of proposals. Furthermore, Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Mercy Corps.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here