The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) invites interested and qualified developers and manufacturers of Malaria Vaccine to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Supply of Malaria Vaccine
UNICEF is seeking comprehensive and innovative proposals from developers and manufacturers of Malaria Vaccine for the sustained and uninterrupted supply of affordable Malaria Vaccine of assured quality, starting from January 2023 through December 2026, with possibility to extend the tender period by up to two additional years, through 2028. Bidders are invited to submit proposals for formulations and presentations of the Malaria Vaccine they intend to make available for supply through UNICEF.
As a result of this RFP, UNICEF will work with selected manufacturers to establish long-term arrangements that best meet the objectives of this tender. These arrangements will provide the basis on which Purchase Orders (POs) are made for specific vaccine deliveries through the period.
Sample packaging materials are required for this solicitation process for technical review.
Each Proposal must include, with regard to each vaccine offered in the Proposal, three (3) samples of each of the following:
- Vaccine primary container including closure and label
- Vaccine diluent/buffer primary container, if applicable
- Vaccine dropper or any other device and material to be provided in the secondary packaging, if applicable
- Vaccine insert
- Inner box
- Demonstrate proven experience and qualification in development, supply and delivery of vaccines and/or biologicals, including the offered product(s). Advice number of years of experience in production and delivery of the offered product.
- For Proposers with less than 3 years of experience as a vaccine supplier to UNICEF, please provide a full customer reference list, delivery report and delivery performance report for the minimum period of the past 3 years. Advise of the reasons for delays in deliveries and frequency, as well as measures taken to resolve the delays. Please also advise the total annual quantities supplied to other customers.
- Proposers should be prepared to substantiate the claimed experience by presenting copies of relevant documents and references if so requested by UNICEF.
- Provide organizational charts and names of the responsible persons within each following department: Production, Quality Assurance, Governmental Affairs, Shipping/Logistics, Sales and Marketing, specifying the name(s) of the person(s) who will be the primary contact for UNICEF.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals must be sent to the email: email@example.com
with reference "RFP-DAN-2021-503412" should be made in the subject line of the email.
N/B: Proposals sent to a different email will be INVALIDATED, even if received before the stipulated deadline.
- Only vaccines which are pre-qualified by WHO will be procured by UNICEF.
- UNICEF reserves the right to reject any vaccine which does not conform to the required specifications, as per the terms contained in “Delivery not Acceptance: Consequences of Delayed Delivery and Non-Conforming Goods” under the UNICEF General Terms and Conditions (GTC) which are annexed to and constitute an integral part of the present RFP and any resulting LTA(s) and Purchase Order(s).
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here