The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites eligible and interested bidders to indicate interest by submitting sealed bids for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid - Establishment of Global LTAs for Irinotecan, Triptorelin and Bortezomib
REF No.: GPH3870000
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid for Global Long Term Agreements (LTAs) for the procurement of Irinotecan, Triptorelin and Bortezomib.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet(BDS)
- Section 4: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Section 5. Evaluation Criteria and Required Documents
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms/ Checklist and Evaluation Criteria:
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Eligibility and Qualification Form
- Form E: Technical Bid Form
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Section 7: Performance Security Form
N/B: If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Application Closing Date
5:00 (GMT), 6th January, 2022.
Submission of Bids
N/B: Follow the instructions in the user guide to search for the tender using Negotiation ID: UNDP-PSU00022
- If you are interested in submitting a bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the deadline for submission of bids set out in Quantum supplier portal.
- All Bidding forms and attachments are to be filled, signed stamped and submitted through the system. In case you have never registered before, follow this link to register a profile: https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/fscml/faces/PreposRegisterSupplier?prcBuld=300000127715271
- Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from the previous registration.
- UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Instruction to Bidders
- This specific tender is managed via the new supplier portal system of UNDP which will in the future replace the online eTendering system currently in use.
- If you are interested in submitting a bid for this tender, you must subscribe following the instructions in the user guide. If you have not registered a profile with this system, you can do so by following the link for Supplier Registration
- If you already have a supplier profile, please login to the Supplier Portal, then search for the negotiation using the reference number UNDP-PSU-00022, following the instructions in the user guide.