The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites interested and qualified consultant / companies to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Engagement of Service Provider for the Development of Electronic National Laboratory Information System (eN-LIS)
The National Agency for the Control of AID is the Principal Recipient of the Global Fund Supported project – Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health, RSSH. The agency is poised to strengthen the National health systems towards becoming more resilient and sustainable.
Currently, different types of laboratory information management systems LIS exist in Nigeria across implementing partners and disease programs. There is LIMS for HIV, TB, Malaria etc. The available LIS exists in fragments and are being managed by different stakeholders. The importance of a national LIS to manage the routine operations of medical laboratories cannot be overemphasized because it provides the opportunity of individualized dashboards for laboratories through which quality indicators, performance indicators, inventory management, data transfer/storage and analysis can be done at the laboratory level. One of the biggest and accessible LIS in the country is the one being used for HIV Viral load and EID sample management.
The N-LIS when implemented, will reduce paper reporting and manual interference in the system significantly leading to eventual savings of resources and shortening of Turn Around Time (TAT). The N-LIS will interface with different reporting systems such as SORMAS, DHIS 2, NDR having data sources like EMR, eTB, paper-based N-LIS and other Health Information Systems (HIS).
- To carry out Site assessment and requirement gathering
- To develop National Laboratory Information System (eN-LIS) software
- To carry out the pilot of eN-LIS in 74 facilities across the 36+1 states of the country
- To carry out analysis of pilot data and progress report.
- Conduct assessment and requirement gathering
- Conduct bootcamp/stakeholder's meeting
- Develop eN-LIS software
- Support training's on the use of N-LIS
- Handover source codes to NACA at all milestones during the development of the eN-LIS
- Delivery of finalized eN-LIS database.
- Servers (live and backup servers)
- Database server
- Domain name
- Secured Socket Layer (SSL)
- Interoperability/Data exchange Layer
- Web Platform
- Analytics Platform
- Configuration Platform
- Full Application Program Interface (API) documentation
- System Design
- Source Code
- Full Systems Documentation
- User manual
N/B: The Service Provider will strictly follow the work plan and the time schedule agreed with NACA in undertaking the contract assignment.
Other documents required to be submitted with the proposal are:
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 & 2020) valid till 31st December 2021;
- Copy of Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020);
- Evidence of PENCOM Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2021;
- Evidence of ITF Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2021;
- Evidence of NSITF Compliance certificate expiring by December 2021;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be One Hundred and Twenty (120) Days;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years by showing copy of either Letters of Awards, or Job Completion Certificates or Contract Agreement. TSO 2021 13 13
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company Letter Head Paper using the Tender Submission Sheet template in Form G-1 and bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferable GSM No.), and e-mail address, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm. An unsigned bid will be disqualified.
- Copies of staff academic certificates should be provided by firm in their submission.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 23rd January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Prospective consulting firms are to submit three (3) hard copies (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original in one (1) envelope and all the copies of the Tender in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “Engagement of Service Provider for the Development of Electronic National Laboratory Information System (eN-LIS)" and “FINANCIAL".
The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope and delivered to the:
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA),
Ground Floor Room 1.08,
No. 3 Zinguinchor Street,
Beside AEDC Office,
Wuse Zone 4,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234-9-4613726-9 Fax: +234 94613700
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be rejected;
- NACA reserves the right to evaluate and award per line item and in the event of exigency, NACA may vary the quantities/quality of the items during the time of evaluation, award and execution of contract with respect to this invitation to tender;
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any Consultant, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here