The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Transport, intends to undertake the procurement of High Technology Data Acquisition and Telemetry Equipment for the NIMASA Maritime Safety Information Portal located at the Nigerian Maritime Resource Development Centre, Kirikiri Lagos.
The scope of the required procurement covers the following:
Supply, Installation and. configuration cit equipment and utilities as specified in the table below:
3.0. Table 1: Specifications and Quantities
S/N Description (Model) of Equipment and Specification
3.1. Additional Support Service
- Atlas Deso 35 Fcho Sounder (qty 01) / Unit 1pc
- Portal V-Sat Equipment Telemetry Fly-Away Transmiter/ Receiver with a minimum Range of 24 Nautical Miles (qty 01) / Unit 1set
- T1100 Designject 42” Plotter – Rasta and Vector Printer Capable of Fairsheets and Paper Chart Production (qty 01) / Unit 1pc
- Phaser Multi-Purpose Copier Specifically Configured and Dedicated 10 Nimasa MSI Portal (qty 01) / Unit 1pc
- Minimum of 42 High Definition display unit (qty 02) / Unit 2 sets
- HYPACK 7.0 Doggle and Initial Subscription (qty 01) / Unit 1 Dongle
The required procurement shall also entail the provision of support service as:
Refresher Training and Certification on applicable software (H PACK) for a minimum of TWO Officers of the Agency with requisite professional background.
4.0. General Requirements:
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
5.0. Collection of Bid Documents
- Company’s profile, stating registered office and functional contact address (including e-mail, address and telephone numbers);
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company;
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2009, 2010 & 2011) showing annual turnover;
- Evidence of VAT registration with TIN No. and remittances for the last three years;
- Evidence of remittance of Employees Pension Contribution/Deduction or Evidence of exemption from PFNCOM in accordance with the pension Reform Act 2004, where applicable;
- Evidence of compliance with industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2011;
- Company’s Audit Accounts for the last three years (2009, 2010 & 2011) duly endorsed by a firm of Chartered Accountants;
- List of key personnel, including professionals to be attached to the work, including photocopies of relevant professional certificates. Such personnel should include outstanding academic in the field of Maritime Studies or related fields;
- List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar projects successfully executed/on-going within the last three years (e.g. Letter of Award, job Completion Certificates, etc);
- A sworn Affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any Court of Law for any criminal offence.
Interested Companies/Firms should collect Bid documents on Wednesday 10th of October 2012 from the Office of the Deputy Director, Procurement, 5th Floor, Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, No. 4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos after payment of a non-refundable fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only at the Financial Services Department (Revenue Section) of the Agency on the 4th floor.
6.0. Closing Date for Submission
All bids should he submitted in an envelope with one set of CD-rom. The envelope should be clearly marked, stating the project, Company’s Name and submitted Before the closing date of 1st November 2012 by Noon in the office of:
The Deputy Director (Procurement),
5th Floor (Room 500),
Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency,
No.4 Burma Road, Apapa,
P.M.B, 12861, G.P.O Marina, Lagos.
7.0. Opening of Bids
shall be on 2nd November at Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos by 2.00pm.
All enquiries regarding this advertisement should be directed to the office of the Deputy Director (Procurement) or call these telephone numbers 08023055758, 08088524788
9.0. Please Note
- Late submission of bids will not be entertained.
- All CAC, VAT, PENCOM, ITF and Tax Clearance Certificates submitted may be referred to Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Industrial Training Fund, National Pension Commission and other relevant bodies for verification.
- This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Agency to engage any Consultant nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity.
- The Agency is not bound to accept the lowest tender and Bidders shall be responsible for all costs in preparation and. submission of bids.