CLEEN Foundation invites interested vendors / qualified private security firms to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
CLEEN Foundation (formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement Education in Nigeria) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security, and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programmes and publications, in partnership with government, civil society, and the private sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Engagement of a Private Security Company
The last two decades in Nigeria has recorded a level of insecurity more than any other time in the history of the country. What we have seen in this regard is the “regionalization of security threats in Nigeria. The south-south associated with militancy, manifested in kidnapping and destruction of oil installations, the North-West and North-Central regions with herder-farmers clashes, armed banditry and kidnapping for ransom and lately, the separations' agitations from the south-east and in the south west. It is imperative to note that these regions are not precluded from other challenges identified earlier like kidnapping for ransom. These threats put together have increasingly become common features of our national life. The seeming challenges in the ability of the state to address these challenges squarely are seeing an increase in the reliance to private security actors.
It is against this backdrop that CLEEN Foundation is inviting prospective vendors/qualified private security firms to submit application for the provision and deployment of "Two(2) Trained and Fully Kitted" private security guard at its headquarters located at No 26 Bamenda Street Off Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, Nigeria.
- To provide/deploy two fully kitted private security guard at the CLEEN Foundation Headquarters, located at No 26 Bamenda Street Off Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, Nigeria.
- The qualified vendor/company should be extremely knowledgeable about private security guard management.
- The firm should have an effective channel of communication.
- It should have TRAINED security guards ready for DEPLOYMENT
- Applicants MUST be LICENCED private security operators, fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Applicants MUST have his or her company's Tax Clearance Certificate for the year 2020;
- Qualified Applicants should have over 10 years' experience in the Private Security SECTOR;
- Applicants must have done over 10 private security jobs in relation to what the expression of interest stated.
- Applicants must be extremely knowledgeable about private security sector processes and procedures, systems and structures, channels of communications, and effective private security management experiences with at least 10 years practicable experience.
- Qualified Applicant will provide and deploy "Two(2) Trained and Fully Kitted" private security guard at the CLEEN Foundation Headquarters located at No 26 Bamenda Street Off Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Qualified Applicant will work with the Finance and Administration Manager or her designate to ensure the two private guards work within the ethical standard/code of conduct of their company.
Application Closing Date
11:59pm, 10th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified security firms should submit their proposals, detailing relevant experience and skills described above to: email@example.com
which must include the following:
- A Cover Letter with skills and experiences as described above.
- Provide information on past related work done on private security management in Nigeria.
- CVs with relevant experiences (maximum of 3 pages) including two referees conversant with their work.
Submission of applications should be both soft and hard copies addressed to:
No 26 Bamenda Street of Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
F.C.T - Abuja.