FIRST Exploration & Petroleum Development Company Limited (FIRST E&P) invites interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
FIRST Exploration & Petroleum Development Company Limited (FIRST E&P) is a Nigerian oil and gas company that was established in 2011. It started formal business operations on the 1st of July, 2012.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Helicopter Services for NNPC/FIRST E&P JV Operations
FIRST Exploration and Petroleum Development Company Limited, on behalf of NNPC/FIRST E&P Joint Venture, intends to contract for the provision of Helicopter Services from Q2 2022 for a firm period of two (2) years plus one (1) year optional extension.
FIRST E&P therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of a project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
Scope of Work
The scope of work is as follows:
- Provide Helicopter services to support the Development and Operational activities for OML 83 and OML 85 in the Niger delta basin in Nigeria.
- The bidders shall be required to provide for: One (1) twelve-seater S76D or AW139 Helicopter type on a shared use basis.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.08.03 - Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight (Product/Services) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to develop in-country capability and capacity for related work packages in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD, 2010) and Cabotage Act.
Pursuant to the above, bidder's submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act, only bidders' whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tender process.
The information/documentation that will be required to be submitted by bidders at the ITT stage among others are as follows:
- Nigerian Content Plan that addresses utilization of Nigerian Labour, Services, Materials and Equipment for this service in order to achieve the minimum targets as set out in line with the requirements of the NOGICD ACT.
- Provision of evidence that 50% of the equipment deployed is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if applying entity is a multinational (Clause 41 (2) of the NOGICD Act). If not the case provision of concrete plan to comply in the next 3 years.
- Description of committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, and maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc)
- Provision of evidence of application for "Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC)" or certificate issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (in respect of any components, spares, equipment, systems and packages to be used on the project
- Provision of detailed description of all work bidders will accomplish using Nigerian Resources (Labour, Material & Services).
- Provision of details of key Management positions that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the Company total workforce (direct and in-direct employees) that are Nigerians.
- Detail past experience/present commitment to staff training and development of its Nigerian personnel. Furnish details of specific training plans that will be provided for Nigerians specific to this scope of work'
- Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian company as defined in Clause 3(2) of the Act which gives Exclusive consideration to Nigerian Indigenous service companies which demonstrate ownership of equipment, Nigerian personnel and capacity to execute such work to bid on land and swamp area of the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
- A Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity and lead contractor in executing scope of work can form genuine alliance or joint venture partnership with foreign company showing details of scope and responsibilities of parties for this work.
- Evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies which must be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set- up in Nigeria
- Provision of company ownership details, share holding structure and copies of CAC forms CO2 and CO7, including company memorandum & article of association.
- Innovative proposals that would enhance the Nigerian Content for the project and other associated activities incountry.
- Provide MOA with NCDMB approved research Cluster and demonstrate how to utilize the Cluster during the execution of the project.
- Tenderers shall be registered with Nigerian Airline Operators having an Airline Operators Certificate (AOC) from relevant authority and also provide evidence of operating licence evidence of regulatory, operating/practicing licenses and govt. authorities permits, certification and standard authorities by NCAA.
- Tenderers shall demonstrate patronage of local sources for: Catering service, Petroleum product service, Uniform tailoring service, Ticket voucher, printing service, operational vehicle supply and medical service.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Tenderers shall demonstrate capability for: Nigerian Office space, in-country Maintenance Hangers, Nigerian owned Aircrafts with minimum of 51% ownership, with all personnel and manpower such as pilot, co-pilot, cabin crews etc, of Nigerian origin.
- Tenderers shall provide evidence of registration with NCDMB NOGIC Joint Qualification System.
Note: Bidders shall be requested to provide evidences to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a "FATAL FLAW".
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified with NJQS Product/Category 3.08.03 - Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight as at 21st January 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be for the account of tenderer.
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to Tenderers that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS
- This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FIRST E&P, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FIRST E&P and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert
- All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be born solely by Tenderers.
- Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (Physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database.
- FIRST E&P will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or Agents.