The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) invites competent and interested vendors / companies to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines (PCV)
UNICEF delivers sustainable access to lifesaving supplies where they are most needed, accelerating results for the most vulnerable children.
UNICEF is seeking comprehensive proposals from manufacturers for the sustained and uninterrupted supply of affordable Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines of assured quality.
The overall objectives of this solicitation are to:
- To expand supplier base to improve market health
- To achieve lower PCV weighted average price per dose that is sustainable for countries and manufacturers
- To secure uninterrupted supply of PCV to Gavi-73 countries for routine demand and new introductions.
Each Proposal must include, with regard to each vaccine offered in the Proposal, three (3) samples of each of the following:
- Vaccine primary container including closure and label
- Vaccine diluent/buffer primary container, if applicable
- Vaccine dropper or any other device and material to be provided in the secondary packaging, if applicable
- Vaccine insert
- Inner box
Samples must be sent to UNICEF at the following address:
UNICEF Supply Division,
DK – 2150 Copenhagen,
Attention: Vaccine Center, Contracts Specialist, Mr. Abraham Kofi Ntow
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Proposals must be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference to RFP-DAN-2021-503421 should be made in the subject line of the email.
N/B: Proposals sent to a different email will be INVALIDATED, even if received before the stipulated deadline.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here