The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) invites qualified and interested companies to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is an international development agency that promotes the right of every woman, man and child to enjoy a life of health and equal opportunity.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for Long Term Agreement for the Supply/Provision of Web Development and Quality Assurance Services
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), an international development agency, is seeking qualified Bids for the supply/provision of the Web development services and Quality assurance services as detailed below.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Development and maintenance of websites for UNFPA global, regional and country offices and thematic programs, as well as for programs where UNFPA is an administrative agent.
- Lot 2: Quality assurance of websites for UNFPA global, regional and country offices and thematic programs, as well as for programs where UNFPA is an administrative agent.
- This Bidding process is open to all legally-constituted companies that can provide the requested services and have legal capacity to perform in the country, or through an authorized representative.
- Bidders and all parties constituting the Bidder may hold any nationality.
- Bidders must not have a conflict of interest in order to be considered eligible. Bidders found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Bidders may be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this Bidding process, if they:
- Are, or have been associated in the past, with a company or any of its affiliates that have been engaged by UNFPA to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods and/or services to be purchased under this Bid.
- Submit more than one Bid in this Bidding process, except for alternative Bids accepted under instructions to Bidders clause 19 is not permitted. However, this does not limit the participation of subcontractors in more than one Bid.
- Any Bidder that is uncertain as to whether the situation it is in constitutes a conflict of interest must disclose the situation to UNFPA and seek UNFPA’s guidance.
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Bidder is established as a company and legally incorporated in the country.
- Bidder is not a banned or suspended supplier
- Financial stability
- Bidder is experienced and technically capable of delivering the LTA.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- Bidders must enter the following text in the subject line: UNFPA/USA/RFP/21/017, Company Name, and specify "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid". Example below:
- UNFPA/USA/RFP/21/017 [Company name], Technical Bid email X
- UNFPA/USA/RFP/21/017 [Company name], Financial Bid
- Submissions without this text in the subject line may be rejected.
- The total size of the email submission must not exceed 20 MB, including e-mail body, attachments, and headers.
- Sending the Bid to any other email address, including as a carbon copy (cc), will violate confidentiality and result in the invalidation of the Bid.
- It is recommended that the entire Bid be consolidated into as few attachments as possible, in commonly-used file formats
- It is the Bidder’s responsibility to ensure that Bids sent by email are received by the submission deadline.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here