The Central Bank of Nigeria invites certified money market dealers to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the central bank and apex monetary authority of Nigeria established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959.
The Central Bank of Nigeria, being a corporate organization is committed to ensure full compliance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and other binding international laws, thus, developed this compendium of services rendered to guide its customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Offers Nigerians Treasury Bills
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury Bills of 91, 182 and 364-day tenors amounting to N4,220,558,000; N7,459,979,000 and N65,931,722,000 respectively would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, January 13, 2022
Applications Closing Date
8:00am - 11:00am Wednesday, 12 January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through the CBN S4 WEB INTERFACE
- Each bid must be in multiple of N1,000 subject to a minimum of N50,001,000.
- Authorized Money Market Dealers can submit multiple bids.
- A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, non-Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid
- The result of the auction would be announced by 1.00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
- Allotment letter would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, January 13, 2022, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11.00 a.m. on Thursday, January 13, 2022.
- The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills.