The Heirs-Holdings Oil & Gas Limited invites interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Heirs Oil & Gas is Africa’s largest, indigenous owned, oil and gas company, headquartered in Nigeria and led by a board and management team with significant regional and global experience in production, exploration, and value creation in the resources sector. Heirs Oil & Gas is the sole operator of OML 17, in Nigeria’s Niger Delta.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Elelenwa Multiphase Pump Gathering Station Project
Ref No.: HHOG-PHC-ENG-2021-030
Heirs-Holdings Oil & Gas Limited (hereinafter referred to as "HHOG") seeks interested and pre-qualified Contractors for OML 17 Multiphase Pump Gathering Station Project, as detailed in item 2 below. This will be a full EPCI lumpsum contract that will be based on scope completion.
Scope of Services
The general scope involves Engineering. Procurement, Construction. Installation, Commissioning and Start-up of a multiphase pump gathering station to gather Well fluids from Elelenwo West manifold and flow to Agbado-l flow station for processing. The detailed scope of services includes but not limited to:
- Mini-FEED and subsequent Detailed Engineering Design required to produce, procurement specifications and technical datasheets for multiphase booster pump packages and all other procurement Design Engineering required to produce related equipment.
- Prepare and deliver definitions for all systems that will enable the seamless integration of the multiphase booster pump into the existing system, e.g., the process control and safeguarding, Utilities and operating/maintenance philosophy, fire and gas detection, amongst others, which are essential to sustainably deliver the project objectives
- Provide a detailed and realistic schedule to EPIC.
- Detailed Engineering and construction of appropriate Pump House which shall also have adequately sized pump bays for each of the multiphase booster pumps at the Elelenwa wells' location.
- Site pre-engineering surveys, lease boundary definition, site clearance, spatial quality assurance and dimension control, and civil works, etc, together with any measures deemed necessary for site preparation and appropriate foundation design.
- Detailed Engineering, procurement fabrication/construction, installation and commissioning of the multiphase booster pumps at Elelenwa wells location.
- Provide adequately sized electric motor driven instrument air compressor package for the facility.
- Provide adequately rated diesel power generation unit (preferably CAT model) for the facility.
- Provision of 2-year Operational spares including pre commissioning and start-up spares.
- Submission of As-built and QA/QC drawings and documents.
- Deliver pump and other related facilities to site.
- Construct and install pump and all other facilities and integrate them.
- Mechanically complete all facilities, commission, and start up.
- Conduct performance and reliability testing of the installed facilities.
- Handover to HHOG operations team.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the Hydrocarbon Reservoir Development and Production Services 4.06.03 (Product/Service) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Contractors in this category will receive Invitations to Tender.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the services category you are listed for: You may login to vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on 'continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool. Click on 'check my supplier status' and thereafter click on 'supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with at DPR now Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NURC) to do business, you may contact Nipex office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi. Lagos, with your DPR or (NURC) certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you may access www.nipex-ng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- In addition, Tenderers shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nigerian Ol & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at www.nopcgroup.com
, in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations. The Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) will require each Tenderer to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well equipped offices and workshop.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution (s).
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O.Box).
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities
- Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product Group 4.06.03 Hydrocarbon Reservoir Development and Production Services as at 21st of January 2022 being the advert closing time/date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
- Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to the following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor's own account.
- This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of HHOG to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, subcontractors or agents. nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from HHOG and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires prequalified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
- Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical and Commercial Tenders at the same time, Double Envelope Tender (DET).
- Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will have their Commercial Tenders opened and evaluated.
N/B: HHOG will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.