FGN Power Company Limited (FGNPC) invites interested Consultants and Service Providers with relevant experience, capacity, and expertise to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
FGN Power Company Limited (FGNPC) coordinates the necessary planning and implementation activities to deliver objective of the Presidential Power Initiative (PPI) through a multi-stakeholder framework, including the public and private sector companies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
To this end, FGN Power Co. (FGNPC) in accordance with Section 44 of the Public Procurement Act 2007, hereby invites Consultants and Service Providers with relevant experience, capacity, and expertise to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the provision of Services as listed below.
Scope of Services
The scopes of services to be provided are categorized in the various lots below:
- Lot C1: Provision of Communication Support Services to FGNPC.
- Lot C2: Engagement of External Auditor for FGNPC.
- Lot C3: Engagement of Service Provider for Cleaning at FGNPC Offices.
- Lot C4: Engagement of Health Maintenance Organization for the provision of Health Care Services for FGNPC.
N/B: The various work streams are as contained in the Terms of Reference in the Requests for Proposal (RFP) to be issued to prequalified firm.
Interested Service Providers are required to submit the following documents to demonstrate their possession of the required personnel, experience, technical and financial capacity necessary for the assignments:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 2 and CAC 7 (0rCAC 11). Business Name is also acceptable.
- Evidence of Company Incomes Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name)for the last three (3) years (2018,2019 and valid till December 31st, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till December 31, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing that:
- No officer of the relevant committees of FGN Power Co. (FGNPC) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder
- All information presented hi its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- None of the company’s directors or the company has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification off acts relating to any matter
- Company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years -2018,2019 and 2020- duly stamped and signed by a registered Auditor
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution ofthe project when needed.
- Company’s Profile with curriculum vitae of Key professional/technical Staff detailing experience and expertise relevant to the assignment, including current contact information (telephone nos., e-mail address) and copies of academic qualification and professional Certificates;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) experiences in similar jobs executed in the last five(5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation/Job Completion Certificates accompanied with full clients contact information for ease of verification.
- Evidence of firm current registration with Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) (for LOT C2 only).
- Evidence of firm current registration of firm and its principal officers with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) valid till December 31, 2021 (for LOT C2 only);
- Participating finns should be Accredited with the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation (for LOTC2 only).
- Evidence of finn’s current registration with Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON) and annual permit so practice as an Environmental Health Service Provider in the area of cleaning services in Nigeria valid till 31 December, 2021 (for LOT C3 only).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letter headed Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, Monday, 24th January, 2022.
Opening of EOI Documents
The EoI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, Monday, 24th January, 2022 at the Training Room, FGN Power Co. (FGNPC), Ground floor NDPHC Building, 1490, Samuel Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested firms are to submit two (2) sets of Expression of Interest (EOl) separated by dividers and arranged as indicated in paragraph 3 above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of project and the Lot number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
FGN Power Co. (FGNPC),
Ground floor NDPHC Building, 1490,
Samuel Ademulegun Avenue,
Central Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder; completed documents are to be deposited in the designated Tender Box at the Tender Secretariat, FUN Power Co. (FGNPC), Ground floor NDPHC Building, 1490, Samuel Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja from 8.00am - 4:00PM local time Mondays to Fridays not later than the above stated date.
N/B: Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the Tender Secretariat, FGN Power Co (FGNPC), Ground floor NDPHC Building, 1490, Samuel Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja as FGN Power Co. (FGNPC), will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries please contact Procurement Office, at the above given address 8.00am- 4:00PM local time Monday to Friday.
- Eol must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- Eol submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- This advertisement replaces the one earlier published on page 3 of the Federal Tenders Journal, Volume 17, No 23, Monday November 22 - Sunday December 5, 2021. Firms who earlier responded to this advertisement should re apply/submit.
- Bidders are NOT allowed to bid for more than one (1) Lot.
- No Joint Venture is Allowed.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency.
- Firms can submit through Post (Courier Services).
- Only shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- The FGNPC is not bound to short-list any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.