The Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) invites seasoned and qualified contractors and consultants to submit tender and EOI documents for the following works:
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) was established following the promulgation on 14th December 1989, of Decree 44 known as the Surveyors Registration Council of Nigeria Decree otherwise known as the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON). After codification, the Enabling Decree is now known as CAP 425 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990.
The Council succeeds the defunct Surveyors Licensing Board which had been in charge of licensing and discipline of surveyors in Nigeria. The duties of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) however differ a great deal from the duties of the Licensing Board which it succeeded.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender and Expression of Interest (EOI) for 2021/2022 Capital Projects
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON} in pursuance of its statutory function as encapsulated by CAP S18LFN 2004 and in conformity with the provisions of the Public Procurement, 2007 wishes to invite seasoned and qualified contractors and consultants to submit bids for the underlisted contracts.
Scope of Supplies
||Construction of Katsina State SURCON Office
||Construction of Jigawa State SURCON Office
||Consultancy Service for the Construction of SURCON Zonal Offices
- Evidence of Certificate of incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company's income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last tree (3) years valid 31 December, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of industrial Training Fund (TF) Compliance Certificate valid til 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above of the bidder's annual turnover is N50 and above.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021:
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors. Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report IRR expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria of the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in ail particulars.
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2018-2019 and 2020.
- Reference Letter From a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company's Profile with Curriculum Vitae of Kay Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic Professional qualifications such as COREN. QSRBN ARCON. CORBON, SURCON etc.
- Listed Plants Equipment with proof of ownership/lease
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- Lot 3. Evidence of Firm's current registration with the relevant regulatory professional body(ies).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC)as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address Telephone Number preferably GSM No.). and email address. The Letterhead Paper must bear Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page. duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12.00 noon Tuesday, 8th February, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids and EOI
The Technical Bids and the EOIs will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon Tuesday, 8th February, 2022. at the Council Chamber (3rd Floor Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) 10. Yawuri Street Of Jere Street, Garki II, Abuja.
Collection of Bids (Works)
Interested bidders are to collect bid solicitation documents from the Procurement unit of Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) 10. Yawuh Street Off Jere Street Garki, Abuja within the working hours of 9am-4pm of working days upon the presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 only per Lot. The payment should be made in favor of FG-Surveyors Council of Nigeria Remita Collection Platform
Submission of Tender Documents (Works)
Interested bidders are to submit their documents (Both Technical and Financial aids in two separate envelopes enclosed in one big envelope dearly stating the Name and LOT number at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed as follows:
Through: The Procurement Unit,
Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON),
10. Yawuri Street,
Off Jere Street,
Garki, (FCT) Abuja.
The document should be deposited in the Tender Tamper Proof-Box at the Procurement Unit, (2 Floor) Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) 10. Yawin Street, Off Jere Street, Garki II, Abuja, within the working hours of 9am-4pm working days. Company's name should be written at the reverse side of the envelope.
Submission of EOI Documents (Service)
interested Firm's in Consultancy Service are to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Lot, in three (3) hard copies each one original & two copies). The EOI should be addressed as indicated above and submitted not later than the above stated closing date.
- The Surveyors Council of Nigeria shall refer all documents attached to relevant Security Agencies, BPP, FIRS, PENCON, TF and other bodies for verification.
- The Surveyors Council of Nigeria is not bound to accept the lowest quotation that is not responsive.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency.
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post Courier Services.
- Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening.while the Financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- Only shortlisted firms at EOI evaluation will be invited at a later data for collection of Request for Proposals.
- This announcement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the SURCON to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Council to procure concession services.
- SURCON will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to an inquiry.
- SURCON is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof, as provided in Section 28 of the Pubic Procurement Act 2007.