The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) invites experienced and reputable Suppliers, Consultants/Service Providers to submit pre-qualification and EOI documents for the following works:
The Securities and Exchange Commission ("The Commission") is a Statutory Organization established by the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) No. 29 of 2007. The Commission is empowered by the ISA to Regulate and Develop the Nigerian Capital Market.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Expression of Interest (EoI)
Tender Package No: SEC/PROC/2021/002
To this end, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Commission is hereby inviting experienced and reputable Suppliers, Consultants/Service Providers to submit pre-qualification documents and Expression of Interest for the under-listed procurement's.
Scope of Work
||Engagement of Consultant: Upgrading of CCTV for the Commission's Buildings
||Engagement of Consultant: Board Management Application
||Procurement and Installation of Air Conditioners at the Lagos Zonal Office
||Supply of Toners
||Toiletries, Stationeries and Beverages
Interested and competent Consultants/Supplies wishing to carry out any of the projects listed above are required to submit the following documents.
Failure to fulfil any of the under-listed requirements will render a bid disqualified:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable for Service.
- Evidence of Firm's Tax Clearance Certificate or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31" December, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR)expiring on 31 December, 2021 0r valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the Securities and Exchange Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
- Company's Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project where needed.
- Company's Profile with Curriculum Vitae of relevant Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional Qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation/Job Completion Certificates.
- Evidence of current registration/accreditation with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF, IRR and Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each Joint Venture partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company's/Firm's Letter Headed Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM Number), and E-mail Address. The Letter Headed Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Company.
N/B: Note that documents/information must be arranged and submitted in the sequence/order as listed above.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 24th January, 2022.
Opening of EoI and Pre-Qualification Document
The EOI and the pre-qualification documents will be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 24 January, 2022 respectively, at the Multi Media Centre (MMC), Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria SEC Tower, Plot 272, Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja.
Submission of Documents
Interested Firms/Company are to submit two (2) bound copies of pre-qualification documents for Supplies and Expression of Interest for Services, separated by dividers. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Name of the Project and Lot Number and addressed to the:
Securities and Exchange Commission,
Nigeria SEC Tower,
Plot 272, Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Bidder and should be deposited in the Tender Box on the first floor. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the address stated above, as the Securities and Exchange Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- The pre-qualification documents and the Expressions of Interest must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- Submissions after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency.
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services)
- All costs will be borne by the bidders as the Commission will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation.
- Non-compliance with the Conditions stated therein will lead to automatic disqualification of the bidder from the bidding process.
- The Commission is not bound to pre-qualify/shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- Bidders are enjoined to check the Commission's Website or Notice Board for contracts under National Shopping from time to time.
N.B: For further enquiries, please contact Procurement & Support Services Department between 9.00 am to 3.30 pm (Mondays - Fridays) at the address above.