Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) invites reputable registered Nigerian companies (DPR registered and licensed) to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with an average of 93,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Integrated Facility Management Services for Lagos and Abuja (IFM)
Tender Ref: CW492301
Nipex Number: SNEPCO.00000208
NCDMB Number: NCDMB/PCA/UPD/SNEPCO-ADV-0921/30368
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SNEPCO) in its role as operator of the NNPC/SHELL/ EXXON/TEPN/AGIP Production Sharing Contract (PSC), hereby invites reputable registered Nigerian companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in maintenance services in Real Estate Infrastructure Management Services to apply for selection into the bid list of the tender for the Integrated Facility Management (IFM). The proposed contract is scheduled commence in Q4 2022 and remain active for 36 months with a one-year extension option.
Scope of Work
The scope of this work is to carry out both Preventive and Corrective Maintenance on (SNEPCO) Real Estate Infrastructure in multiple locations primarily in Lagos and Abuja, to ensure at least 99.99% system availability in all locations. The scope shall cover these work packages under these main areas of expertise:
|Hard Services (Lagos & Abuja)
||Soft Services (Lagos & Abuja)
||Residences (Lagos & Abuja)
|TFM Services for Power
||General Cleaning and Specialist Medical Cleaning Services
||Residences, Abuja Office and MGH
|TFM Services for Fire Protection
||Reprographics and Internal Mailing Services
||Water Dispensing and Tea Services
|Civil and Mechanical Works
|Systems Integrity Assurance & Minor Upgrades
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.18.24 - Facilities Management; 3.18.17 - Energy/Electrical Power Supply Services; 1.05.03 - Gas turbines; 1.12.01 - HVAC/Refrigeration System; 1.12.02 - HVAC Equipment and Accessories; 1.11.04 - Freshwater Treatment/Desalination Systems and accessories. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and able to view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirement
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian registered company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Tenderer shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, manhour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Location of in-country committed facilities not limited to Technical/Administrative office in Nigeria to support this contract.
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.18.24- Facilities Management; 3.18.17 - Energy/Electrical Power Supply Services; 1.05.03 - Gas turbines; 1.12.01- HVAC/Refrigeration System; 1.12.02 - HVAC Equipment and Accessories; 1.11.04 - Freshwater Treatment /Desalination Systems and accessories as of 27th January 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.