The Federal University, Wukari invites interested and reputable contractors to submit pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) is a Nigerian federal university and is located in Wukari, Taraba State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Year 2022 National Shopping and Internally Generated Revenue, Projects
The Federal University, Wukari wishes to prequalify contractors for the purpose of the execution of its 2022 projects to be funded with Internally Generated Revenue, and hereby invite interested and reputable contractors to submit pre-qualification documents for the purpose of the pre-qualification only.
Scope of Works/Supplies 2022 IGR Projects Category Description
Lot 1 - Small Works such as:
- Constructions of Culverts, Drainage's and Renovations
- Automobile Repairs Refurbishment
- Electrical Supplies and Installations
Lot 2 - Goods, Supplies and Installations such as:
- Stationery and Office Equipment
- Fuel and Lubricants
- Furniture and fittings
- Livestock/Feed Veterinary Drugs for the Research Farms
- Hospital Pharmaceuticals/Reagents and Clinical Equipment
- Electrical Supplies
- Printing of Examination Booklets, General, staff and personnel files
- Convocation Matriculation Ceremonial Gowns and Hoods
Lot 3 - Non Consultancy Services such as:
- Events and Catering Services
- Repairs and Servicing of Generators and Office Equipment
The University, in compliance with Section 25(2) of the Public Procurement Act 2007, invites interested contractors to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years: 2018, 2019, and 2020 valid til 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid til 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors. Consultants and Service Providers, by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR). expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit-disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal University Wukari or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that al Information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars, that the Company shall deliver the project as at when due Irrespective of the Location.
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the projects when needed is an added advantage.
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Stall to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic Professional qualifications such COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar Jobs executed In the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership Lease.
- Cleaning: Evidence of Firm's current registration with Environmental Health Officers Registration Council (EHORECON).
- Security. Evidence of Firm's current registration with Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC).
- For Joint Venture Partnership. Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Tuesday, 25th January, 2022.
Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 25th January, 2022. In the Procurement Office, Federal University Wukari, Taraba State, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register, in the office of Head, Procurement Unit, Federal University Wukari Taraba State, as the Federal University Wukari will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the categories desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical bids in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the project category, addressed to:
Federal University, Wukari K/m 200,
Katsina - Ala Road,
Wukari - Taraba State.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Security Post by the Administrative Building, Federal University Wukari Taraba State, not later than the above stated date.
For further enquiries, please contact the: Head, Procurement Unit, Federal University Wukari, Taraba State.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots:
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation Ink will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency.
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services).
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of fender documents.
- The Federal University Wukari, Taraba State is not bound to pro qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.