The Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (EKSUBEB) invites experienced and reputable contractors to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (EKSUBEB) invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (EKSUBEB) invites experienced and reputable contractors to tender for the various construction and renovation works as well as the procurement of the underlisted items under the first to fourth quarters (1st - 4th) of the 2020 and 2021 UBEC/SUBEB Intervention projects.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Construction of Blocks of Two (2) Classrooms Creche with Office and Toilet (ECCDE).
- Lot 2: Construction of Block of Three (3) Classrooms with Office & Toilet.
- Lot 3: Construction of Block of Dormitories for Junior Secondary School.
- Lot 4: Construction of Perimeter Fences
- Lot 5: Construction of Water System Toilets with Deep Well, Overhead Tank and Generator
- Lot 6: Renovation of Blocks of Classrooms:
- Blocks of two (2) classrooms
- Blocks of two (2) classrooms with office
- Blocks of three (3) classrooms
- Blocks of three (3) classrooms with office
- Blocks of four (4) classrooms
- Blocks of four (4) classrooms with office
- Blocks of four (6) classrooms with office
- Reconstruction of blocks of three (3) classrooms with office
Water Drilling Projects:
- Lot 7: Drilling of modern Boreholes with Generator, overhead tank and fetching stand
- Lot 8: Procurement of furniture:
- Nursery furniture (Table and Chairs)
- Pupils' furniture (Table and Chairs)
- Teachers' furniture (Table and Chairs)
- Lot 9: Procurement of ECCDE materials:
- ECCDE Swings
- ECCDE Merry-Go-Round
Interested contractors must submit along with their tenders the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 02 and 07
- Evidence of Certificate of Registration with Ekiti State Bureau of Public Procurement expiring Saturday, 31st December, 2022; Visit https://portal.bpp.ekitistate.gov.ng for requirements and online registration.
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021).
- Evidence of payment of three years Development Levies for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate Valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Company's Audited Accounts for three years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank including willingness to provide credit facilities for the execution of the project when needed.
- Evidence of relevant previous work/project satisfactorily executed and this include: Award Letters and Completion Certificates as evidence of executing the project as well as list of similar jobs handled in the past in terms of scope, size, cost, structure and complexity.
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of the Academic/Professional Qualification (ARCON, QSRBN, CORBON, COREN, etc.).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the company/firm's letter head paper.
N/B: Each would-be bidder is expected to pay a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 for each of the lots.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Noon Tuesday, 22nd February, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender documents and additional information are to be collected from the Office of the Director, Physical Planning Department. Interested contractors may tender for more than one Lot separately and should note that failure to include any of the requirements above renders the application invalid.
Submission of Documents
All valid tender documents should be neatly packed and submitted in sealed envelope marked "Tender for the 2020 and 2021 UBEC/SUBEB Intervention Projects" and addressed to:
Ado-Ekiti - Ekiti State.
N/B: Late submission of tender documents will not be entertained as the bid opening ceremony will take place the same day.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed off by an official authorised by the bidder.
- Women-owned and Women-led Businesses are advised to apply as part of EKSG's commitment to create a diverse and inclusive portfolio of vendors.
- Prospective bidders are invited to note that in line with the affirmative policy of the Government of Ekiti State, qualified Women-owned and Women-led vendors shall be strongly considered.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (EKSUBEB) is not bound to invite any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with applicable sections of the Public Procurement Act of 2007 and/or Ekiti State Public Procurement (Re-enactment) Law No.4 of 2020.
- Contract awarded originally are not transferable.
- Further to this, Contractors with history of abandoned projects need not apply.