Family Health International (FH1360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invites qualified and Interested companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Family Health International (FH1360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for IPAC-TB-HTS Laboratory Consumables
Tender Ref No.: EpiC-ITT-ANHi-01-2022
With funding from USAID, Family Health International (FH1360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) under the Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (Epic) Mechanism to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria's capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting qualified and Interested companies to submit sealed quotations for Supply of IPAC-TBHTS Laboratory Consumables for Akwa Ibom State operation.
Scope of Work
- Hand Sanitizer
- Tissue Box wipe
- Alcohol swab
- Liquid Disinfectant
- Caution Tape
- Bleach (1 litre) (carton X12)
- Liquid Hand wash
- Cotton wool
- Methylated Spirit
- Hand Gloves-Large
- Hand Gloves-Medium
- Cryogenic Vials (2mls)
- Absorbent cotton gauge
- Vacutainer EDTA Tubes
- Vacutainer Needles
- Vacutainer Needle Holder
- Printer Toner
to access and download the complete list and specification of the IPAC-TB-HTS Laboratory Consumables.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited account) Bank Reference Letter duly signed and addressed to AHNI Procurement Committee
- Evidence of experience in award(s) of Medical Laboratory Consumables of similar scope, complexity and value within the last 3 years: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Orders or Contract of Supply and proof of delivery(ies).
- Submission of Physical Sample(s) of quoted product(s) of interest is a MUST (physical Sample review will be conducted in Akwa Ibom Office.
- Financial Quotation and required Commercial Terms.
Bidders must ensure that all requested information above are included in the submission documentation.
Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|Stages of Bid Evaluation
||Complete Conformity to Tender Submission Requirement
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Minimum Eligibility Requirement listed 1-6
||Pass or Fail
||Products Physical Sample Presentation for Verification and Approval (Only for those that met requirement of Stages 182)
Pass or Fail
|Conformity to Financial Quotation (le, Gear Specification, Cear unit of Measurement Delivery Leadtime Price and Warranty
||Pass or Fail
||Consideration for Award
||Price Reasonableness, Acceptable Quality, Acceptable Shelf Life, Acceptable Delivery Timeline and Warranty.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (GMT) Tuesday, 25th January, 2022 .
Submission of Documents
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-6) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 8) MUST be submitted in 2 separate envelopes, signed by authorized representative, properly labeled with your company name and address on one side of the envelop as well as its content on the other side of the envelope (E.g., Envelop 1-Technical Document, Envelop 2-Financial Quotation).
You are expected to submit these two (2) envelopes inside one (1) big envelope duly addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI),
#8, Yedseram Street,
Off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
- For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to: Abuja.Procurement@Ahnigeria.org
- AHNi is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance; with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws.
- Please note that you are expected to quote for all items, which is advertised as one LOT. AHNi expectation is to award all items to one successful bidder based on overall price competition except where it is practically impossible as may be determined by eventual quotations received and physical sample reviews conducted.
- Deliveries-delivery location (Uyo, Akwa Ibom State).
- All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of six (6) month from the tender due date. This include but not limited to cost, terms, conditions, and service level agreement.
- To ensure AHNi get value for money, Bidders that meet the technical requirement will be required to submit physical sample(s) of the product proposed for physical verification/approval and shall form part of the selection process.
- Request for submission of physical sample for review will be conducted for those bidders that meet technical pre-qualification (Stages 1 and 2) only. Date and Time for Physical Samples Presentation shall be duly communicated to those concern. Do not submit your quotation along with Samples.
AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.