The United Nations Secretariat invites interested and experienced telemedicine solution providers to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The United Nations Secretariat is one of the six major organs of the United Nations, with the others being the General Assembly; the Security Council; the Economic and Social Council; the defunct Trusteeship Council; and the International Court of Justice. The Secretariat is the United Nation's executive arm.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Provision of Telemedicine Solutions
Description of Requirements
The UN is looking to establish a systems contract with experienced telemedicine solution providers for the provisions of operationalizing telemedicine services comprised of synchronous and asynchronous isolution(s) capable of addressing medical and operational requirements at UN Peacekeeping Missions (UNPK) as follows:
- High priority: Emergency trauma care in remote combat environments (including patient monitoring during medical and casualty evacuations by road and/or air routes)
- Medium priority: Facilitate health practitioner to health practitioner teleconsultations for clinical case management and expert second opinion exchange between Level 1,2, 3 UN medical facilities as applicable for trauma, intensive care, surgery and other various specialties in medicine.
Specific Requirements / Information (If Any)
Procured telemedicine solution(s) should be capable of addressing the above mentioned use cases of synchronous and asynchronous teleconsultations in battlefield and low-resourced field hospital settings abiding by highest possible industry standards of medical data confidentiality and security. Specifically, the solution(s) should be capable of performing:
- Point to point telemedicine consultations even from remote locations (and during transit) with capabilities of real-time transmission of audio-visual data with essential medical devices integration to monitor vital signs using secure satellite connectivity options.
- Interconnecting multiple UN health facilities, bases through a web-based secure telemedicine platform and support asynchronous telemedicine consultations between medical experts as per the workflow set by UN allowing clinical information exchange in various file formats.
- Comprehensive back-end user management services including but not limited to cloud hosting, metadata management and analytics ensuring compatibility/interoperability with the UN end-user productivity, collaboration and communication tools.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested vendors/organisations who wish to participate in the EOI process should please Click Here
- Companies can only participate in solicitations of the UN Secretariat after completing their registration (free of charge) at the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org).
- As you express interest in the planned solicitation by submitting this response form, please verify that your company is registered under its full legal name on the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org) and that your application has been submitted to the UN Secretariat.
- While companies can participate in solicitations after completion of registration at Basic Level, we strongly recommend all companies to register at least at Level 1 under the United Nations Secretariat prior to participating in any solicitations.
In case you have difficulties submitting your interest electronically, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
directly for instructions.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here