The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) invites competent, eligible vendors / bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for Visibility Items
The Headquarters of the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS HQ), Copenhagen, Denmark sets out to find new suppliers for corporate visibility items.
Through this Invitation To Bid (ITB) exercise, UNOPS is expected to establish a long term agreement (LTA) with the successful suppliers for an initial period of 3 years with possibility for extension based on positive performance evaluations and competitiveness of offer.
Scope of Work
The requirements are grouped into five (5) Lots and one (1) Category:
- Lot 1: Provision of Pens, Notebooks, Notepads, Folders, Desk calendar, USB devices, Compliment Slip Pads, Notebook Cover (PU leather and cardboard), Retractable Badge Reel.
- Lot 2: Provision of Shirts (T-shirts, Polo/Club T-shirts, Sweatshirts/Hoodies), Caps, Shorts
- Lot 3: Provision of Backpack, Tote Bags
- Lot 4: Provision of Field Vest, Rain Poncho, Umbrella (Compact and Long types)
- Lot 5: Provision of Sportswear (Training Tights, Yoga Tights, Training Socks)
- Category 1: Others: Provision of Mugs, Water Bottle, Thermos/Thermal Flasks, Vacuum Travel Tumbler, LED Torch, Balloon, Lanyard, Lapel Pin, Embroidered Patch, Car Sticker and Magnets, Towel, Outdoor Flag and Table Flag and Business cards printing services.
(MS WORD) for a detailed specification on the scope of works.
- Bidders may be a private, public or government-owned legal entity or any association with legal capacity to enter into a binding Contract with UNOPS.
- A Bidder shall not have a conflict of interest. A bidder shall be considered to have a conflict of interest if:
- A Bidder has a close business or family relationship with a UNOPS personnel who: (i) are directly or indirectly involved in the preparation of the bidding documents or specifications of the contract, and/or the bid evaluation process of such contract; or (ii) would be involved in the implementation or supervision of such contract
- A Bidder is associated, or has been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by UNOPS to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods, services or works required in the present procurement process;
- A Bidder has an interest in other bidders, including when they have common ownership and/or management. Bidders shall not submit more than one bid, except for alternative offers, if permitted. This will result in the disqualification of all bids in which the Bidder is involved. This includes situations where a firm is the Bidder in one bid and a sub-contractor on another; however, this does not limit the inclusion of a firm as a sub-contractor in more than one bid.
- Bidders must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest in the Quotation Submission Form and they shall be deemed ineligible for this procurement process unless such conflict of interest is resolved in a manner acceptable to UNOPS. Failure to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest may lead to the Bidder being sanctioned further to UNOPS policy on vendor sanctions.
Application Closing Date
13:00 (GMT), 30th January, 2022.
Interested vendors must respond to this tender using the UNOPS eSourcing system, via the UNGM portal. In order to access the full UNOPS tender details, request clarifications on the tender, and submit a vendor response to a tender using the system, vendors need to be registered as a UNOPS vendor at the UNGM portal and be logged into UNGM.
For guidance on how to register on UNGM and submit responses to UNOPS tenders in the UNOPS eSourcing system, please refer to the user guide and other resources available at: https://esourcing.unops.org/#/Help/Guides
Interested in improving your knowledge of what UNOPS procures, how we procure and how to become a vendor to supply to our organization? Learn more about our free online course on "Doing business with UNOPS Here