The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) invites suitably qualified and experienced company to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Provision of Consultancy Services Related to Social Media Analysis for the UN-Water
UN-Water is the United Nations inter-agency collaboration mechanism on all freshwater related issues including sanitation. UN-Water is composed of 31 Members from the United Nations system and 42 international Partners. Through UN-Water the United Nations act as "One UN" on water related issues. The UN-Water is hosted by the UNOPS Geneva office.
The scope of UN-Water’s work encompasses all aspects of freshwater, including surface and groundwater resources and the interface between fresh and sea water.
UN-Water’s communication relies on a federated system where working through and with Members and Partners is essential to ensure coherence and maximize outreach. Through its engagement campaigns, World Water Day and World Toilet Day, UN-Water informs, engages and inspires action among the public at large. UN-Water's digital channels are essential to this end and UN-Water has successfully built up a large digital community. UNOPS is now looking for a qualified service provider for the successful implementation of services related to social media analysis.
- The company should have at least 3 years of experience working with social media analytics, working with both the United Nations and/or non-profit international organisations and paid activities.
- The company should have at least 3 years of experience conducting online social media listening analysis, on a global scale including qualitative analysis in multiple languages.
- The company should have at least one trainer experienced in providing basic and advanced training services in paid social media marketing, on current and emerging global social media platforms active within the last two-years.
- The language of the contract should be English.
- The company should have the capacity to analyse social media channels and conversations in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Swahili and Spanish to provide data-driven and actionable recommendations and insights for optimising UN-Water’s digital work, to better understand followers’ digital behaviour, identify target groups within untapped communities and optimise messaging to gain public support and build trust in the work of UN-Water.
The company should be able to provide a designated team with 2 senior analyst staff with at least 5+ years of experience of global social media data insights work. The 2 senior analysts must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or political science.
- 5+ years work experience within the field of communications or data insights, including analysing large sets of data in multiple languages, conducting qualitative analysis and producing insights reports and strategic recommendations for mid to c-level management.
- Experience of editorial and social media analysis on all relevant platforms in a global capacity.
- Experience of working with non-profit and non-political organisations.
- Experience of working with the UN on matters concerning communication.
- Expertise in changes and developments in the social media landscape.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
Interested vendors must respond to this tender using the UNOPS eSourcing system, via the UNGM portal. In order to access the full UNOPS tender details, request clarifications on the tender, and submit a vendor response to a tender using the system, vendors need to be registered as a UNOPS vendor at the UNGM portal and be logged into UNGM.
For guidance on how to register on UNGM and submit responses to UNOPS tenders in the UNOPS eSourcing system, please refer to the user guide and other resources available at: https://esourcing.unops.org/#/Help/Guides
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here