The World Food Programme (WFP) invites experienced engineering Consultant companies to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) - Applications for the Pre-qualification of Engineering Consultants
The World Food Program hereinafter referred to as the "WFP", with its Headquarters located in Via C.G. Viola, 68/70, 00148 Rome, Italy is seeking to identify and pre-qualify a"pool"of engineering Consultants to carry out design as well as other services, as listed below, for civil and construction projects of different sizes and complexities in Ghana.
WFP invites experienced engineering Consultant companies to submit expression of interest applications for various engineering services.
Scope of Work
- Surveys (topographical, geotechnical, and hydrological).
- Civil and Architectural design.
- Building and structural design.
- Mechanical and electrical design.
- Building structural integrity assessment.
- Environmental assessment.
- Seismic analysis.
- Site supervision.
- Project management.
WFP may include additional activities as it may require:
- Construction of auto mechanics workshops.
- Construction/retrofit of warehousing facilities, including cold storage capacity.
- Refurbishment/retrofit of existing buildings for office and accommodation use, including full utility solutions.
- Construction and/or rehabilitation of rural community-based infrastructure including markets, drainage and irrigation channels, wells, water ponds, school canteens,buildings.
- Other civil works including the supply and installation of fuel tanks, electrical and security upgrades in UN premises.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested companies are invited to complete and submit all documents via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Information
- WFP may carry out the verification of accuracy, correctness and authenticity of the information provided by the bidder on the documents submitted.
- Inquiry and reference checking with Government entities with jurisdiction on the bidder, or any other entity that may have done business with the bidder, if required.
- Inquiry and reference checking with other previous clients on the quality of performance on ongoing or previous contracts completed, if required.
- WFP reserves the right to check other sources available to verify information submitted in the pre-qualification applications. If an Applicant knowingly makes a misrepresentation, or an omission of a material fact, in submitting information to WFP, such misrepresentation or omission may be sufficient ground for denying pre-qualification to that Applicant, rescinding the Applicant’s pre-qualification, rejecting an Applicant.
- Applications received from companies that do not offer engineering services will not be considered.