The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) invites interested and eligible suppliers to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) is an international charity that supports the safety of aid workers in high risk contexts. INSO is based in the The Hague and Dubai with projects in fourteen countries. INSO provides registered NGOs with a range of free services including real-time incident tracking, analytical reports, safety related data and mapping, crisis management support, staff orientations and training.
INSO services help NGOs with their day-to-day risk management responsibilities and improve their overall situational awareness to support evidence-based humanitarian access decisions.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) invites all Suppliers to participate in the tendering for the following procurement.
Scope of Work
This request for quotation is looking at identifying appropriate suppliers for:
- Provision of overnight accommodation for 26 people three/four nights per month
- Breakfast and Dinner meals included
Location and Schedule
This request for quotation is looking at identifying appropriate suppliers for accommodation and meal provision in Abuja for 26 people up to three consecutive nights per month, for a one-year period.
Supplies should include 2 quotations for:
- Arrival on a Monday night and departure on a Thursday afternoon: accommodation + 3 breakfasts + 3 dinners.
- Arrival on a Monday night and departure on a Wednesday afternoon: accommodation + 2 breakfasts + 2 dinners.
Suppliers should submit the quotations under below modalities:
- Individual accommodation per participant
- The specific dates are not set and can be arranged with some flexibility.
- Submission and working language: English.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All submissions for responding to this request must be submitted to:
No. 4 Paraguay Close,
Off Winnipeg Close,
Off Panama Street, Maitama
FCT - Abuja.
The submission must include:
- A cover letter from a senior representative of your company and required certifications
- Official evidence of business address such as utility bill or bank letter, and public certificate of incorporation of the company
- The quotation for the good/service noted in the Detailed Specifications below
- Validity period of the quotation
- Pictures of the premises and facilities
- Customer references/testimonials as relevant
- Details of extra services/facilities provided
- Menu details for breakfast and dinner
- The submission language is ENGLISH
Other Terms and Conditions
Proposed Terms of payment:
- Payment will be delivered at the end of each stay within 10 days after the reception of the invoice.
- Total Price will be subjected to 10% Withholding Tax (WHT) and remitted to the Nigeria government on behalf of the supplier (INSO is an INGO and will not pay or be charged VAT).