The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested / experienced vendors to indicate interest by tendering quotations for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title:Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Subscription for Digital Board
UNDP is an operational backbone to the UN system: providing payroll, financial transactions, common premises, treasury investment, procurement, legal services to UN agencies. UNDP provides IT support for 13 UN entities with 40,000 United Nations and external users of the UNDP’s Atlas ERP system, as well as information and communication technology (ICT) and application solutions for the United Nations field presence. To support the UNDP Digital Strategy 2022-2025 and enable the digital transformation of the organization, the Office of Information and Technology Management (ITM) is tasked with developing and operating the enabling corporate technology platforms and providing related services that power the IT transformation including: (1) advice, administration and acceleration services to deliver maximum business value of IT platforms; (2) a global service desk operation; (3) and outreach services to promote knowledge sharing and effective, agile planning and governance of technology development and utilization.
Subscribing in a platform to provide a corporate digital workspace for visual collaboration (visual boards). The need is for a platform with tools which enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from this platform to speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
This tool will add to the set of corporate collaboration tools ITM provides to the users to empower working remotely and collaborate with different country offices.
Scope of Work
Subscription to an online tool/platform that provides set of templates:
- Provide a platform that allows for a creative space and thinking during the design process, while scaling processes and best practices across teams.
- Utilize a digital-first approach to increase productivity and engagement with a remote team through synchronous and asynchronous collaboration.
- Visually enable agile methods of collaboration and project management in a streamlined cocreation space for clear prioritization and programming.
- Deliver methodologies that are core to innovation and transformation while scaling education, best practices, and creative processes across business units.
Qualifications of the Successful Contractor (Pass /Fail)
Please note that the offer that do not meet the minimum technical requirements indicated below will be directly disqualified:
- The tool to allow integration with SSO.
- Allows integration with DevOps and other tools .
- Allows links to visitors and guests (nonmembers without the need of membership).
- Allows the ability to export boards and content in different format.
- Allows users interaction and collaboration at the same time.
- Allows search.
- Integrates with MS Teams.
- Administration portal.
- The company to understand the UN benefits and immunity and agrees on them.
- Providing training to UNDP explaining more how the tool works and how users can benefit most from.
- System availability 24/7.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids must be submitted in the online eTendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
using your username and password. If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using the below credentials and follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide:
- username: event.
- guest password: why2change
N/B: Quotations submitted must be free from any form of virus or corrupted contents, or the quotations shall be rejected.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here