The World Food Programme (WFP) invites eligible suppliers to express their interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) - For Supply & Installation of Seat Covers
Ref No.: HQ21NF621
The United Nations World Food Programme hereinafter referred to as the “WFP”, with its Headquarters located in Via C.G. Viola, 68/70, 00148 Rome, Italy is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience by assisting almost 100 million people in around 83 countries each year. About 17,000 people work for the organization, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the hungry poor.
The WFP, through its office in Rome, seeks to purchase Seat Covers and installation services for Seat Covers to be supplied and fitted to Toyota / Nissan vehicles for the WFP Fleet Centre in Dubai.
List of WFP Requirements/Evaluation Criteria
- Confirmation of interest and ability to provide the Goods
- Capacity to provide the related services
- Company Profile/Past Experience
- Delivery time (EXW and DAP Dubai, UAE)
- Warranty / Replacement information
- Quality standard / certification of material
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested companies are invited to complete and submit all documents via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
For more clarifications on this EOi, please Click Here