Mercy Corps Nigeria invites suitably qualified companies to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization that works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria's complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs.
In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches, and supporting community-led peace building efforts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP)
Scope of Work
Mercy Corps Nigeria hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the following services as indicated below:
- NIG_TEN_21_Drilling of Borehole, Installation of submersible pump and solar system at Wuro Bokki, Shelleng LGA Adamawa State
- NIG_TEN_22_Drilling and Installation of Borehole at Pole Wire, Gongoshi Grazing Reserve Adamawa State
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Tuesday, 25th January, 2022.
Submission of RFP Documents
Physical submission should clearly quote the tender number as indicated above in a sealed envelope to:
No. 10A Suntai Road,
Karewa Extension, Jimeta-Yola,
Electronic submission should clearly quote the tender number as indicated above as Subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must be in PDF format.
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender must be addressed to: email@example.com
- Last day for questions on this tender is on the 18th January, 2022, 12PM Nigeria Time. Questions will be answered and uploaded to https://www.mcnigeria.com/tenders/ on the 20 January 2022, 12PM Nigeria Time.