The National Cash Transfer Office (NCTO) invites interested Media Producers/Consultants and Individual Consultants to indicate interest by tendering RFQ documents for the following works:
The National Cash Transfer Office (NCTO) - National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the social safety nets programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The programme commenced in September, 2016. It was conceived as part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s (FGN) larger growth and social inclusion strategies aimed at addressing key social concerns in the country.
It is a component of National Social Safety Nets Project (NASSP) which is supported by the World Bank, to provide financial support to targeted poor and vulnerable Nigerian households.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (One-Envelope Bidding Process)
RFB Reference No.: NG-NCTO-272812-NC-RFQ & NG-NCTO-273250-CS-INDV
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the National Social Safety Net Project (NASSP), and thus has established a National Cash Transfer Office (NCTO) with State Offices in the 36 States of the Federation and FCT.
Scope of Work
- Development & Production of Jingles for CCT
- Expression of Interest for the Conduct of a Security/Integrity Test on the HUP-MIS and payment System developed
The National Cash Transfer Office, Abuja intend to carry out the two activities listed above and interested Media Producers/Consultants and Individual Consultants are advised to visit the Office to collect Quotations Documents for No 1 above or submit an Expression of Interest Document for number 2 above between the hours of 10am-4pm of as from 17th - 24th January, 2022.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 26th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All complete collected documents should be addressed and delivered to:
The National Coordinator,
National Cash Transfer Office,
No 36 Maitama Sule Street,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Bidding will be conducted through a Competitive process using a Request for Quotations (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2006 revised November 2017 and August 2018 ("Procurement Regulations"), and is open to eligible and Qualified Bidders and Consultants in the specific trade who must have collected the Quotations document or shortlisted upon Expression of Interest.
- Electronic Bidding will not be permitted.
- Late Quotations will be rejected.
- For specifications/Terms of Reference or more enquiry, please visit the Office of National Cash Transfer Program between the hours of 10am to 4pm.