The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested / reputable contractors to indicate interest by tendering RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Supply and Installation of HESCO Police Check point and Associated Works at Ngarannam, Mafa L.G.A Borno State
Scope of Work
Supply of HESCO standardized materials:
- Supply of HESCO materials to construct HESCO sand-filled guard post measuring 4.8m x 4.8m x 2.5m complete with standard HESCO roofing, 1 entrance door and 4windows.
- Supply of HESCO materials for the construction of L-U shape barricades of 62.4m length as detailed in Figure 1 (a&b).
- This generally includes clearing of area of 80 sqm measuring 10m x 80m from all forms of trees, shrubs and earth materials and carting away from site.
Installation of HESCO materials, Drum Barricades and Concertina Barb wires:
- Installation of HESCO sand-filled material for L-U shape barricades of 62.4m length as detailed in Figure 1 Construction of 75.6 m long barricades built with sand filled metal drums including all civil works.
- Fabrication of Y-angle iron and Installation of 3layers of concertina to over 62.4m length as provided in the drawings.
Construction of Armored Vehicle/Gun Truck Carport:
- Construction of car port measuring 4800mm x 4400mm x 150mm concrete plinth on 450mm block work and having 100mm round metal galvanized pipes as columns as shown in attached design drawings. Figure 2. All necessary civil works for the foundation including block works, filling with boulders, ramming and concrete overlayed shall be according to the supervising engineer’s instruction.
Construction of VIP Toilet/Bathing Shelter:
- Construction of VIP Toilet/Bathing shelter measuring 2400mm x 1200mm with superstructures made of 0.55 gauge long span aluminum as walls and 50 x 50 x 2.5mm square pipe as columns with bracing timbers. Pit excavation details measuring 2200mm x 2685mm x 3000mm and other details as provided in the attached design drawings. All necessary civil works for the foundation including block works, filling with boulders, ramming and concrete overlayed and location/sitting of the VIP toilet/Bathing shelter shall be according to the supervising engineer’s instruction.
for more specification on the SOW (PDF).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (Renovation /Construction/Rehabilitation works).
- Evidence of Minimum 2 contracts of similar value, nature and complexity implemented over the last 5 years with one (1) of PO exceeding NGN 25,000,000.00.
- Statement of Satisfactory Performance/Completion Certificate or substantial completion Certificate from the Top three (3) Clients in terms of Contract Value for similar assignments over the last 5 years.
- Please submit Latest Audited Financial Statement (Income Statement and Balance Sheet) including Auditor’s Report for the past three years [2018 onwards].
- Bidders having completed and certified Audited Financial Statements for 2021 can also submit to be considered for evaluation.
- Minimum annual turnover of NGN 25,000,000.00 in the past last 3 years (2018 onwards).
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 1st February, 2022.
Submission of Documents