Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) invites interested vendor(s) to express their interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) is an organisation that seeks to transform African agriculture from a subsistence model to strong businesses that improve the livelihoods of the continent’s farming households.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Solicitation of Media Monitoring Tool
AGRA (Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa) is a not-for-profit organization formed in 2006. AGRA’s mission is to catalyze agricultural transformation in Africa through innovation-driven and sustainable, productivity increases and access to finance that improves the livelihoods of smallholder farmers.
AGRA would like to identify a vendor to provide a platform for media monitoring (both online and traditional media), social media monitoring and analysis to measure the results and impact of AGRA’s media and social media communications efforts. The platform provided by the service provider shall have the following features as below.
Scope of Work
- Provide a robust media monitoring service covering traditional, online platforms, social media platforms across AGRA’s countries of operation and beyond.
- Offer sustained monitoring of industry related content (in African agriculture) emerging from partner organizations, individuals and government organizations and share insights of relevance to AGRA.
- Provide daily, weekly, and on-demand alerts, and reports via interactive HTML format including a social listening report
- Administrator control- The dashboard should allow sufficient flexibility for the administrator to be able to delete, add and move articles around.
- Provide analysis of the coverage to move beyond number of articles and mentions and instead offer intelligence and nuanced understanding of the actual impact of the media and social media coverage with data such as social amplification needs, trends, audience preferences, popularity of media outlet/journalists and website referral traffic.
- Train the account managers in using the media monitoring system and the relevant search techniques for content.
- Provide three user accounts with customizable dashboard with unlimited key words for news and social media searches.
- Names and Contacts of at least 3 clients using the proposed tool.
- Company profile and certifications
- Software specifications and requirements as per the table above
- Product brochure
- Annual Subscription cost.
- Onboarding cost - Installation and training cost.
- Price must be quoted in US Dollars (USD)
- Financial proposal shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of bid closure.
- Financial proposal shall be sent as a separate attachment and MUST be password protected.
Application Closing Date
17:00 hours, 31st January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- Please include the subject line "RFQ-104-COMMS-2021" in the email.
- The quotation shall describe the tool to be provided and respond to the requirements above.
- The quotation should not exceed 10MB
- The quotation shall be password protected. The password shall be requested after the deadline for submission of proposals.
Other Conditions are as follows:
- PRICES to be quoted in USD inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- PAYMENT for your invoice will be made 100% against delivery documents.
- VALIDITY of your quotation should be for a period of 60 days from the date of your quotation.
- Further information can be obtained by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please confirm by email the receipt of this invitation and whether you will submit your price quotations.