The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) invites interested, experienced and competent Contractors/Service Providers to indicate interest by submitting tender and EOI documents for the following works:
The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is an American English-language commercial broadcast television and radio network which is the flagship property of and owned by Comcast. The network is headquartered at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, with additional major offices near Los Angeles, and Chicago.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender and Expression of Interest (EOI)
The National Broadcasting Commission. in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, intends to undertake the execution of the under listed projects under the 2021 Capital Budget/IGR of the Agency. To this end, interested, experienced and competent Contractors/Service Providers are invited to tender for the execution of the following projects.
Scope of Work
||Supply and Installation of Generator Set for FCT and Kogi State
||Supply and Installation of Generator Sets for Abia, Anambra and Uyo States
||Supply and Installation of Generator Set for Lagos and Osun States
||Supply and Installation of Office Furniture Abuja Hqtrs
||Supply and Installation of Office Furniture for NBC Jos
||Supply of Television Sets
||Supply of Office Stationeries
||Provision of Security Services for Southern operations
||NBC Offices in the Suoth
|Provision of security Services for Northern operations
||NBC Offices in the North
Interested experienced and competent contractors should submit the following eligibility documents indicating the minimum required of a bidder. All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including form CAC 1,1 or CAC2 and CAC7
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years (2018, 2019, 2020) valid till December 31, 2021
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual tumover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of Nigeria Social lnsurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance certificate valid till December 31 .2021
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of interim Registration Report(IRR) expiring on December 31st, 2021 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Broadcasting Commission Or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any secondary or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018,2019,2020)
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs in the last five (5) years including letters of award, Valuation Certificates, and Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- Comprehensive Company’s profile with curriculum vitae of key staff and copies of academic professional qualifications.
- Security Services: Evidence of firm’s current registration with the NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS (NSCDC)
- Lots 1,2,3 and 6: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM5)
- Lots 1,2 & 3: Evidence of current Licence issued by Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership Memorandum of understanding (MOU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate. ITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Court Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/forwarding letter under the Company’s/Firm’s Letter Head Paper as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),Contact address Telephone Number (preferably GSM number) and email address. The Letter Head must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 7th March, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Tenders board Secretariat, Procurement Unit, National Broadcasting Commission, 20 lbrahim Taiwo Road, Asokoro District-Abuja on evidence of payment of non- refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into National Broadcasting Commissions Remita Account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission of the bid at 12:00 noon prompt on Monday March 7, 2022 at National Broadcasting Commission Headquarters, 20. lbrahim Taiwo Road. Asokoro-District Abuja, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened.
Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Procurement Unit as the National Broadcasting Commission will not be responsible for any misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are required to submit for any Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of technical and financial Bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel Format packaged separately in sealed envelopes clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid".
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelope in a third large envelope and indicate at the right hand corner the appropriate Job title Lot Number and Name/Company of the bidder clearly written on the reserve side and addressed to:
National Broadcasting Commission,
20 Ibrahim Taiwo Road,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
For enquires please contact the Ag. Head of Procurement National Broadcasting Commission Headquarters; 20 Ibrahim TaiwoRoad;Asokoro District - Abuja email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the Bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for the submission would be returned un-opened
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots; failure to comply is automatic disqualification
- Contravening any instruction/requirement shall lead to disqualification of bid
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services).
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be retumed un-opened.
- The advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of National Broadcasting Commission to award of contract to any contractor nor shall it entitle any contractor, submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Commission.
- Each tender document should contain a table of contents and properly paginated.
- The National Broadcasting Commission is not bound to prequalify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement Process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance to Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.