The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja invites interested / pre-qualified Auctioneers to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja is a tertiary healthcare center established by federal government to reach out to all patients through the use of highly skilled manpower in a friendly atmosphere sustained by research and training.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Appointment of an Auctioneer for the Disposal of Wrecked & Obsolete Equipment/Materials/Junks
The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, intends to appoint an Auctioneer to co-ordinate the disposal of wrecked & Obsolete equipment/materials/Items/Junks.
Scope of Services
The scope of services shall include but not limited to co-ordination of the sale of each Equipment/material/junks to the highest bidder by the Auctioneer. Further information is contained in the Request for Proposal (REP) to be issued to the pre-qualified Auctioneers.
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019&2020) valid till 31st December 2021.
- Evidence of Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 & 2020) duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn affidavit:
- Disclosing that bidders do not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least Three (3) similar job on disposal executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Contract Agreements, Job Completion Certificates, etc.
- Company's profile to include names, qualification (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel in disposal.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/firm at the bottom of the page. Note: Failure to comply with items above will lead to disqualification of the bid.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 14th February, 2022.
Opening of EOI Documents
The Eol documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 14th February, 2022 in the Board Room Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, Kogi State. Please, ensure that you sign the EOI submission register in the office of the Head of Procurement, Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) hard copies of Expression of Interest (EOI) documents packed in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Appointment of an Auctioneer for the Disposal if Wrecked & Obsolete Equipment/Materials/Junks" and addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Center, Lokoja,
Lokoja - Kogi State.
Furthermore, the reverse side of the sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder. Thereafter, drop the envelope in the designated Tender Box located in the Central Administrative Block later than the specified closing date.
- EOI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- Late submission will be returned un-opened.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti Corruption/Transparency.
- Firms can submit through Post(Courier Services).
- Only short-listed firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal
- All costs incurred as a result of this EOI's invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the interested firms.
- The Authority is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring any liabilities to the bidders in accordance with the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.