Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja invites suitable and qualified Development Companies to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
The Gwagwalada Area Council wishes to invite the services of suitable and qualified Development Companies for Pre-Qualification to tender the following projects through Public Private Partnership (PPP) under the year 2022.
Scope of Work
- Development of Relief Market Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja.
- Development of Gwagwalada Area Council Transit Park.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Certificate of incorporation and Article of Association.
- Last three years (3) Tax clearance certificate.
- VAT registration with evidence of remittance.
- Comprehensive company profile.
- List of similar jobs executed previously.
- Verifiable evidence of financial support by reputable bank.
- Audited Account details for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of pension registration and remittances.
- Certificate of compliance with sections 6 (1)-(3) of the industrial training fund Amendment Act - 2011.
- Evidence of payment of tender fee.
- Working Drawings.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
In view of the aforementioned, interested Development Companies should submit their proposals to the:
Office of the Director of Works Department,
Gwagwalada Area Council,
F.C.T - Abuja.