Malaria Consortium Nigeria invites interested and experienced vendors to express interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
Malaria Consortium is one of the world's leading non-profit organisations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia.
Malaria Consortium works with communities, government and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organisations, to ensure good evidence supports delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Production and Printing of SBCC Materials for Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention Campaign in Bauchi, FCT, Oyo, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Plateau and Sokoto
Ref No.: MC-NG-SMC-ABJ-2002-002-SBCC
Scope of Work
||Total for all Location
||Supply of Branded Hjabs Hiab Polyester/lygra and spandex material branded with SMC Logo (front and back), Green and White Material Taped Round with same colour spandex with polyester)
||Reflective jacket (Apron)
||High visibility jackets with reflective stripes made of retro-reflective materials, Lemon Green Colour, Design available, Adult size XL:50% Larger six; 50% extra Larger size (reflective jacket) Text in front-SMC: ICARE Logos in front-on both sides of the jacket (SMC Baby logo), Left to Right (Malaria Consortium logo, NIMEP No Malaria logo, Nigerian Coat of Arms, SMC Baby logo)
Handbags 15 x 12x 4 inches base; 1/4inches Khaki; Branded with handles on either the top and widths side (transfer OPEC branding)
||White Khaki material, sleeveless, V-necked jackets, with central zip, branded with MC Logo(front and back) and multiple branded pockets
- Short sleeved polo shirts crafted from cotton
- Two or three button plackets
- Text in front-SMC:I CARE
- Text at the back-SMC: Preventing Malaria in Children
- Logos in front-Centre (SMC Baby logo), Left to right (Malaria Consortium logo, NMEP No Malaria logo, Nigerian Coat of Arms, SMC Baby logo)
- White or state chosen color 100% cotton
- Ribbed crew neckline
- Sizes: Small 20%
- Medium 25%
- Large 25%
- X-large 30% (Chest- 20 Inches)
- Adjustable cotton strapbuckle at the back. 100% cotton
- SMC Baby Logo in front Slogan behind/other signature printing as adapted during microplanning for the state
- White or state chosen color
- Sizes: Small 20%, Medium 25%, Large 25%, X-large 30%
- Completed Bidder Response Document (BRD), evidence of tax remittance and copies of internal policies
- Signature to confirm compliance with Malaria Consortium's Policies
- Copy of business registration documents (proof of legal operation in the country of registration)
- Letter of sound financial standing
- Pricing Proposal, including a full cost breakdown, based on the details provided in this RFP
N/B: Non-adherence disqualifies a bid from further consideration.
Application Closing State
5:00pm Tuesday, 8th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit bids electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and in the subject field of the email reference the following "MC-NG-SMC-ABJ-2022-002-SBCC".
- Malaria Consortium shall notify the winning bidders in writing, Malaria Consortium is under no responsibility to release the identity or contract terms of the winning vendor.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, and to accept the bid deemed to be in the best interest of Malaria Consortium and is not bound to accept the lowest priced bid submitted.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to award contracts to multiple vendors if deemed to be in its best interest.
- The award criteria shall be based on the proposal's overall response and "value for money" while taking into consideration donor and internal requirements and regulations. The award will be determined by a committee of Malaria Consortium employees.
- The successful vendor shall receive a contract and deliver the service. The contract can be extended upon agreement by both parties.
- The language for communications and required documents will be in English.
For more clarifications on the RFQ document, please Click Here