The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) invites interested / reputable vendors to indicate interest by tendering pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing pediatric HIV infection and eliminating pediatric AIDS through research, advocacy, and prevention and treatment programs. Founded in 1988, the organization works in 12 countries around the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Vendors for the Supply of Goods and Services
As a result of this public announcement, EGPAF Nigeria (hereinafter referred as the "Foundation") intends to pre-qualify vendors for the supply of common goods, services and works that are routinely procured by the Foundation throughout the year. Inclusion on this list allows vendors the opportunity to be directly solicited to do business with the Foundation when a need arises without additional advertisements, as the Foundation will procure goods and/or services over the next year(s) from those suppliers that are determined pre-qualified in response to this IFPQ. Vendors who are not determined pre-qualified may be added to the list ad hoc on a limited basis throughout the year as appropriate.
Scope of Work
- Supply of printed stationery
- Supply of general stationery
- Supply of vehicles
- Supply of motorcycles
- Supply of cutlery, kitchen utensils, equipment and household appliances
- Supply of office condiments (e.g. Sugar, milk, coffee etc)
- Supply of vehicle parts (eg: batteries, bulbs)
- Supply of tyres and tubes
- Supply of office furniture ( eg: desks, chairs, filling, cabinets.)
- Supply of vehicle fuel (eg: petrol, diesel)
- Supply of corporate promotional wear eg: t-shirts, leaflets, flyers
- Supply and provision of hygienic, cleaning, materials, detergents and fumigation services.
- Supply of construction or building materials
- Supply of IT equipment, accessories and consumables (eg: printers, laptops, cartridges).
- Supply of computer software and licenses(adobe professional, pdf editor, archi-cad, AutoCAD)
- Supply and maintenance of telecommunication equipment (Routers, Cisco PABX etc.)
- Supply and maintenance of alternative energy and power back up i.e. solar PV power plans
- Supply and maintenance of air conditioning system
- Supply and maintenance of generators
- Supply and maintenance of intruder alarm and CCTV system
To be considered for pre-qualification, the following documents must be submitted:
- Full legal company name.
- List of Board of Directors, Executive Management, and/or other key essential personnel within the organization.
- Minimum of three professional references (including telephone, email, and other contact information), preferably from previous customers from large organizations with large purchases in the respective category. Further, attach evidence of supply/provision of service to at least three (3) corporate clients in the last two years in the form of Purchase Order/Contracts.
- Full company address, telephone, email, and fax numbers.
- Photos of office, inventory storage facility, etc. Attach evidence of existence of premises e.g. copy of title deed, lease/tenancy agreements or utility bills for the last 3 months.
- Link to company website, if applicable
- Copy of Registration and/or Incorporation certificate
- Valid Tax Clearance certificate (i.e. VAT)
- Traders License
- Copy of authorization or certification to sell the goods in question (as applicable) for example, pharmaceuticals etc
- Copy of the most recent company financial statement/bank certified statement.
- Include a catalogue of items you provide and photographic evidence of the stocks you hold.
- Standard supply lead time (delivery period) and payment terms
- Other documents, as applicable
Application Closing Date
12:00pm noon, 21st February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The Pre-Qualification application documents appropriately bound, sealed, and boldly labeled must be deposited to the EGPAF NIGERIA main office at:
3rd Floor, Ulo Building,
No. 34 Sokode Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Alternatively, applications may also be submitted electronically via email by sending documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If applicable, the Foundation reserves the right to visit your facilities as part of the pre-qualification process to verify factors such as (but not limited to) existence of organization, availability of goods on hand, and operational framework.
for a detailed description of the document (PDF).