The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) invites reputable and eligible vendors / suppliers to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ)- Supply of 6-months Pharmaceutical Drugs Products for UN SARI Centre Abuja
Scope of Work
- Tabs Augmentin 625mg Amoxicillin 500 mg/ clavulanic acid 125 mg
- Tabs Zinc 20mg Zinc Sulphate Dispersible tablet IP 20mg
- Tabs Zithromax 250mg Azithromycin 250mg (6Tablets)
- Tabs Vitamin C 1: Chewable tablets 500mg
- Tabs Metformin 500mg Metformin hydrochloride-84 film coated tablets
- Tabs CaC 1000 Calcuim-Sandoz + Vitamin C 1000 mg
- Tabs Paracetamol 500mg Paracetamol 500mg
- Tabs Cefixime 400mg Cefixime 400mg
- ORSO RS low osmolarity, 20.5 g/1 L
- VITAMIN B COMPLEX TABLETS Vitamin B complex tablets
- Tabs Vitamin C 100mg Vitamin C Tablets 100mg
- Tabs Augmentin 375mg Amoxicillin trihydrate E.P+ Potassium clavulanate 375
- Syrup Augmentin 475mg Augmentin 475mg
- Water for injection: Sterile Water for injection 100ml
- VITAMIN D 800IU TABLETS: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) capsules
- MERONEM 16 IV INJECTION: Meropenem powder 1gram
- CLEXANE INJECTION: Enoxaparin sodium 4000IU equvalent to 40mg
- PULMICORT 0.5MG NEBULES: Budesonide nebulising suspension
- COARTEM TABLETS 80/480: Arthemeter /Lumefantrine 80/480
- LONART DS TABLETS: Artemether/Lumefantrine 80/480
- LONART SUSPENSION Arthemeter /Lumefantrine 20/120 powder for oral suspension
for a the full specification of the SOW.
The objective of the RFQ is to identify a supplier who can provide UN SARI Centre Abuja with ALL or PART of the above-mentioned products. The selected vendor is expected to provide such products, based on specific Purchase Orders submitted to the vendor.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Please note the following guidelines for electronic submissions to UNFPA Nigeria dedicated email address:
- The following reference must be included in the email subject line: RFQ Nº UNFPA/NGN/RFQ/22/001 - "Supply of 6-months Pharmaceutical Drugs Products for UN SARI Centre Abuja". Proposals, including both technical and financial proposals, that do not contain the correct email subject line may be overlooked by the procurement officer and therefore not considered.
- The total email size may not exceed 20 MB (including email body, encoded attachments and headers). Where the technical details are in large electronic files, it is recommended that these be sent separately before the deadline.
- Any quotation submitted will be regarded as an offer by the bidder and does not constitute or imply the acceptance of any quotation by UNFPA. UNFPA is under no obligation to award a contract to any bidder as a result of this RFQ.
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.