Ifako Ijaiye Local Government, Lagos State invites prospective Contractors, suppliers and Consultants to express interest by tendering pre-qualification and EOI documents for the following works:
Ifako Ijaiye is a city and local government area in Lagos, Nigeria. It has a land area of 43 square kilometres and had a population of 427,878 people in 2006. The current Executive Chairman is Prince Usman Akanbi Hamzat.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Request for Expression of Interest
Ifako Ijaiye Local Government in pursuance of its mandate and in compliance with the requirement of the Lagos State Procurement Law as amended in 2021 and in line with 2022 capital budgetary provision of the Local Government, The Local Government hereby invites Expression of Interest from prospective Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants with the objective of Pro-qualifying these Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants to develop a data base of service providers with which the Ifako Ijaiye Local Government will partner in subsequent bidding process and contract awards.
- Lot 1. Construction of Drainages and Culvert
- Lot 2. Rehabilitation/Renovation/Construction of Primary Health Care Centers
- Lot 3. Construction of Barricades
- Lot 4. Construction of Standard Boreholes
- Lot 5. Desilting of Blocked Drainages
- Lot 6. Rehabilitation of Primary School
- Lot 7. Construction of Primary School
- Lot 8.Renovation/Upgrading of Buildings
- Lot 9.Rehabilitation/Upgrading of Roads and Bridges
- Lot 1, Supply of Utility Vehicles
- Lot 2. Supply of Official and Project Vehicles
- Lot 3. Supply of Equipment to Vocational Centers
- Lot 4. Procurement and Installation of Streetlights
- Lot 5. Procurement and Installation of Solar System
- Lot 6. Procurement and Installation of Transformers
- Lot 7. Procurement of Office/School Furniture
- Lot 8. Procurement of Educational Materials
- Lot 9. Supply of Computer software, hardware and accessories.
- Lot 10. Supply of Office Furniture and Equipment's
- Lot 11. Supply of School Uniform/Stationeries
- Lot 12. Supply of Equipment's to Primary Health Care Centers
- Lot 13. Supply of Library Equipment's
- Lot 1. Training and Manpower Development
- Lot 2. Agricultural Development and Food Security Public Private Partnership
- Lot 3. Professional Consulting Services for Feasibility Studies
- Lot 1. Routine Fumigation of Public Buildings
- Lot 2. Environmental Services and Waste Management
- Lot 3. Catering and Entertainment Services
- Lot 4. Desilting of Block Drainages.
- Lot 5. Maintenance of parks and Road Median
The Expression of Interest must be submitted in the following order:
- Cover Letter duly signed by the company’s authorized signatory indicating the specific area(s) of specialization under the four (4) headings (Goods; Works, Consulting Services or Non Consulting Services).
- Certificate of incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Company Profile and organisational structure with the CV of key personnel with Professional Certificates.
- Evidence of Financial Capability (Reference letter from reputable Bank capable and willing to provide line of credit for project execution, if required).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company and Two Directors for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Evidence of Technical Capacity (list of equipment, staffing etc).
- Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor/Consultant/Supplier in at least two (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contracts award and certificates of job completion within the last five(S) years from 2021.
- Exact verifiable location and full Address/Contact, Telephone numbers and Email address of the authorised representative.
- Evidence of technical partnership (Manufacturers authorization where necessary).
- In case of Joint Ventures, the company shall provide evidence of the joint Venture Agreement executed by all parties in the joint Venture.
- Evidence of Company Registration/Renewal with Ifako Ijaiye local government.
- Any additional information that may enhance your future considerations.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 7th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Applications must be enclosed in sealed envelope as indicated in below (Note), and addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
Ifako Ijaiye Local Government,
- EOI/Pre-qualification submission should be very clear about the area(s) of competence and interest.
- Submission must be in English language only in Four (4) copies (one original and three copies) sealed in an envelope clearly marked "Submission of Pre-qualification document for Goods, Works, Consulting Services or Non-Consulting Services (choose which ever is applicable)"
- Interested applicants must note that Ifako Ijaiye local government reserve the right to verify claims made in the Pre-qualification documents submitted by them.
- Ifako Ijaiye local government shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested Companies and not with their agents.
- The Pre-qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Ifako Ijaiye local government to award any contract.
- Ifako Ijaiye local government will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with responses to this invitation.
- Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the Procurement Office, Ifako Ijaiye local government, 61, College Road, Idiagbo bus/stop, Ifako, Lagos State.
- Non Refundable fee of N10,000 for bidding documents.