Adavi Local Government Council, Kogi State invites interested and reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to submit tender documents for the following works:
Adavi Local Government Council, Kogi State invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Scope of Work
Notice is hereby given inviting interested and reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid as required by the Public Procurement Law 2020 for the following projects:
- Lot 1: Erosion and flood control
- Lot 2: Supply of Educational materials.
- Lot 3: Construction of road and bridges.
- Lot 4: Consultancy services
- Lot 5: Supply of office equipment.
- Lot 6: Water supply
- Lot 7: Supply of official vehicles
- Lot 8: Supply of drugs and medical equipment.
- Lot 9: Provision of rural electrification.
- Lot 10: Supply of security equipment
- Lot 11: Agricultural land development.
- Lot 12: Supply of stationeries.
- Lot 13: Supply of farm inputs and implements.
- Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of current tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of verifiable relevant experience in executing similar projects.
- Evidence of current Audited Account/Bank Reference letter with evidence of financial capacity.
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of Registration with the Local Government.
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Company profile showing/indicating personnel, equipment and competency.
- That all interested companies/contractors should meet the Secretary, Tender Board for the inspection and collection of tender documents.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested and competent bidders are requested to submit their bid with evidence of payment of prescribed fees in a sealed envelope mark "Bid Document" in the Right Corner of the envelope to:
Adavi Local Government Council,
N/B: This advertisement is published for information purpose and should neither be construed as an obligation on the part of the Local Government Tender Board Committee to award these contracts to any company nor shall it entitle any company to make claim from the Tender Board.