BBC Media Action invites eligible / interested Research Agencies to tender applications for the following works:
BBC Media Action is the BBC’s international development charity, which uses media and communications to help reduce poverty, address development goals, and support people to understand their rights. We do this through partnering with media, civil society and others to produce creative programmes and other outputs which inform and engage audiences on key development issues. We also strengthen the media sector through building professional capacity and infrastructure of local media organisations in the countries in which we work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Application (RFA) - BBC Media Action Research Agencies Database
BBC Media Action Nigeria is currently refreshing and updating its database of research agencies/firms. Inclusion in the agency database is however not a guarantee that studies will be automatically commissioned to such agencies. Note that all agencies would still have to go through a competitive and transparent bidding process per time to be awarded a contract/study.
Interested Research Agencies are hereby invited to submit the following:
- A recent agency profile which must include:
- Two (2) professional references
- At least 4 examples of recent experience of research work (both qualitative and quantitative research) spanning across diverse thematic and technical areas in Nigeria in a tabular form detailing nature of study, sample, scope, period conducted, details of organization for whom the study was conducted.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested research agencies should please send in the information listed above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the agency name and purpose of submission clearly stated in the e-mail heading.
- Only shortlisted agencies will be contacted when required.
- Please be informed that submissions to previous announcements for research firms/agencies are no longer valid therefore, if interested in being part of the database, kindly submit a current profile alongside other requirements as listed above.