Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites interested and prequalified companies to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Corporate Analytical, Technical, Equipment Maintenance & Integrity Services for SPDC Production Chemistry Laboratories
Tender Ref: CW582893 NipeX No: 00000436
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) as Operators of the Joint Venture between itself and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Joint Venture hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies, on upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Corporate Analytical, Technical, Equipment Maintenance and Integrity Services for SPDC Production Chemistry Laboratories.
The proposed contract will commence April, 2022 and remain active for duration of three years, with an option to extend by a further two year.
Scope of Work
The work scope covered by proposed contract includes but is not limited to the following:
Package 1: Production Chemistry Laboratory Analytical Services:
- Perform analytical protocols and generate data in support of WRFM, hydrocarbon accounting, regulatory compliance, crude export, asset integrity, remediation, projects etc.
- Gas sampling and compositional analysis for Green House Gos monitoring and gas sales agreement (GSA) requirements
- Proactive technical monitoring for process optimization
- Manage samples administration and LIMS database (Sample Manager)
- On-site fluids/solids sampling and characterization across SPDC locations
- Product quality assurance as part of Ensure Quality Product mandatory process
- Routine well sampling in support of well testing and compositional analysis.
- Interpret laboratory analytical data and draw inferences to support critical decision making
- Participate in international proficiency program to strengthen quality management system
- Provide onsite support, perform in-situ and laboratory analysis of pipeline fluids for corrosion management
- Conduct product qualification and assurance of mud / drilling chemicals, cement, and workover fluids for Well operations
- Quality assurance protocols for third party custody transfer samples including LACT units
Package 2: Production Chemistry Laboratory Essential & Technical Services:
- Monitoring of Green House Gas (GHG) for reasonable assurance and gas soles agreement (GSA) requirements
- Perform specialized well head gas sampling and analysis
- Perform sampling for flowline integrity assessment
- Specialized sampling of debris for bacterial assessment as part of corrosion management framework
- Provision of laundry services (cleaning and mending laboratory coats and coveralls) for Port Harcourt personnel
Package 3: Production Chemistry Laboratory Equipment Maintenance and Integrity:
- Provision of preventive and corrective maintenance for routine & specialized equipment
- Provision of calibration services for routine & specialized equipment; using certified and /or traceable certificates and reference materials
- Provision of reimbursable spares and replacement equipment. Vendor shall provide ex-works cost from the OEM and quote for appropriate mark up.
- Provide specialized equipment operator training
- Perform hydrocarbon sump integrity assessment
- Perform integrity testing for pressurized gas sampling cylinders
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.07.08 - Laboratory Testing Services in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (TT).
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors should also be registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS in the relevant product category
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click "check my supplier status" and then click "supplier product group".
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate os evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access http://nipex-ng.com/downloads to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system
Nigerian Content Requirements
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian registered company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding. Submit copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.). Tenderer shall provide evidence of company registration on Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Joint Qualification System (NOGIC JQS) and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) certificate.
- Tender shall provide evidence of Category C NCEC certificate and or NCEC Category 1,2,3 OR 4 for services and support group (SS) to demonstrate at least 50% ownership of the completion equipment to be utilized in executing the work scope.
- Provide evidence of the percentage of your key management positions held by Nigerians and the percentage of the total work force that are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of 1 work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or Manager
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Demonstrate plan that the company has legal, insurance and banking operations with Nigerian firms.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- All bidders must have valid DPR permit for Oil & Gas Laboratory Services, Consultancy Services (Training/Manpower Development, Nigerian Manpower Supply: Nigerian Professional only) for the Laboratory Analytical/Essential/Technical Services and Laboratory Equipment Calibration & Testing for the Equipment Maintenance & Integrity Services during the bidding phase.
Application Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.07.08 - Laboratory Testing Services as at 11th February, 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
- All cost incurred in preparing, registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories shall be borne solely by suppliers.
- Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and NOT through unauthorized individuals or agents.
- This advertisement of "Invitation to tender" shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of NNPC/SPDC to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from NNPC/SPDC and or any of its JV partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- NNPC/SPDC reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the pre-qualification/ Technical package.
NCDMB Number: ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/050122