Okehi Local Government Council, Kogi State invites interested and reputable companies to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Okehi Local Government Council, Kogi State invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Scope of Work
Notice is hereby given inviting interested and reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid as required by the Public Procurement Law 2020 for the following projects:
- Lot 1: Supply of farm inputs and implements.
- Lot 2: Supply of stationeries.
- Lot 3: Erosion and flood control
- Lot 4: Agricultural land development
- Lot 5: Supply of office equipment.
- Lot 6: Provision of rural electrification.
- Lot 7: Supply of drugs and medical equipment.
- Lot 8: Supply of Educational materials.
- Lot 9: Consultancy services
- Lot 10: Water supply
- Lot 11: Supply of official vehicles
- Lot 12: Construction of road and bridges.
- Lot 13: Supply of security equipment
- Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of current tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of verifiable relevant experience in executing similar projects.
- Evidence of current Audited Account/Bank Reference letter with evidence of financial capacity.
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of Registration with the Local Government.
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Company profile showing/indicating personnel, equipment and competency.
- That all interested companies/contractors should meet the Secretary, Tender Board for the inspection and collection of tender documents.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
Submission of Bid Documents
Interested and competent bidders are requested to submit their bid with evidence of payment of prescribed fees in a sealed envelope mark "Bid Document" in the Right Corner of the envelope to the office of:
Okehi Local Government Council,
N/B: This advertisement is published for information purpose and should neither be construed as an obligation on the part of the Local Government Tender Board Committee to award these contracts to any company nor shall it entitle any company to make claim from the Tender Board.