EngenderHealth invites interested consultants to tender applications for the following works:
EngenderHealth is a leading sexual and reproductive health and rights organization working in 15 countries around the world including Nigeria, to achieve gender equality in and through sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). Our programs ensure equity and compensate far historical and social disadvantages that have prevented women and girls from operating on a level playing field, We work through gender- equitable approaches to ensure women and girls can access quality sexual and reproductive health information and services.
Ensuring equitable access often means encouraging self-reflection among EngenderHealth staff members, facility-based health providers, community health workers, and the communities in which women and girls live to challenge their own stereotypes and biases and contribute to gender-transformative change. Through our programs, we ensure that the structures and systems that women and girls routinely interact with (health, education, legal, community) are conducive to the empowerment of women and girls.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Application (RFA) - For CSO/NGOs to Support Roll Out of the MNCH/Fistula/FGMC Prevention and Response Interventions Under USAID MOMENTUM Safe Surgery in Family Planning and Obstetrics Project in Nigeria
The USAID funded MOMENTUM Safe Surgery in Family Planning and Obstetrics project ("the project") implemented by EngenderHealth seeks to sustainably support the Government of Nigeria (GoN) in strengthening surgical safety within Maternal Health (MH), by promoting evidence-based approaches and testing new innovations.
To increase awareness of equal access to and quality of informed, voluntary and consented safe surgical care for caesarean delivery, prevention and treatment af obstetric and iatrogenic fistula, per partum hysterectomy and voluntary uptake of LARC/PMs.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 16th February, 2022.
Collection of RFA
Interested Bidders are required to read through the Request far Application (RFA) and submit responses based on the instructions and SoW provided. Click Here
To view and get a copy of the Request for Application for this solicitation.
Submission of Applications
Submissions should have the reference number EHN-RFA-CSO partners in the subject line of the email. The capacity statement and budget should be sent via email to: procurementMSSFPONG@engenderhealth.org
- An open online zoom session will be held on Friday, 4th February 2022 from 4.00pm to 5.00pm far all intending applicants. Please see the RFA for details.
- All questions pertaining to this solicitation should be submitted by Wednesday, 2nd February 2022. See RFA for details.
EngenderHealth Reserves the Right:
- EngenderHealth reserves the right to accept or reject any applications it receives and to annul the RFA process prior to award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected respondents. EngenderHealth is also not under any obligation to inform the affected respondents of the grounds for EH’s actions prior to contract award.
- To reject incomplete or late applications.
- To negotiate with Respondent(s) on the proposed technical approach and the proposed price based an the respondent’s submission,
- To amend this RFA at anytime.
- EngenderHealth shall not be responsible for any cost incurred by the applicants for the preparation of the application or any other related costs.