The Federal Ministry of Water Resources ((FMWR) invites eligible bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The Nigerian Ministry of Water Resources is created to provide sustainable access to safe and sufficient water to meet the cultural and socio-economic needs of all Nigerians in a way that will enhance public health, food security and poverty reduction, while maintaining the integrity of fresh water ecosystem of the nation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Bids (IFB) - Procurement of Services Provider for Provision of Farmers Field Business School (FFBS) Training Materials for Running of FFBS in 2022 Rice Dry Season, 2022 Wet and Dry Seasons and 2023 Wet and Dry Seasons
This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project that appeared in Development Business dated February 5, 2015.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (lDA towards the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for the Procurement of Services Provider for provision of Farmers Field Business School (FFBS) Training Materials for Running of FFBS in 2022 Rice Dry Season, 2022 Wet and Dry Seasons and 2023 Wet and Dry Seasons.
The Federal Ministry of Water Resources through the Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Services Provider for provision of Famers Field Business School (FFBS) Training Materials for Running of FFBS in 2022 Rice Dry Season, 2022 Wet and Dry Seasons and 2023 Wet and Dry Seasons.
N/B: Bidding wilt be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-consulting Services under IBRD Loans and iDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011) as revised in July, 2014 (Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
- The audited accounts for the last three years 2018, 2019 and 2020 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current soundness of the bidder’s financial position
- The average turnover of the Bidder in the last three years should be N310,000,000.00
- Successful supply and completion of single similar contract valued at N380,000,000.00
Experience and Technical Capacity:
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
- A minimum of five’years overall experience in the supply of goods and related services.
- A minimum of five years of specific experience in the supply of similar goods and related services.
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate:
- Ownership or lease of a large warehouse for storage of the agricultural inputs and training materials;
- Ownership or lease of not less than 3 no. haulage trucks for delivery of goods and. agricultural materials;
- Ability to respond to supply demand within 5 days from the date such request is made;
- Provide letter of commitment to respond to supply demand within 5 days from the date of such request; and
- Provide logbook showing evidence of similar supplies, quantities and to what destination.
Additional information on qualification, experience and technical capabilities requirement for the goods are provided in the Bidding Documents. The Project will carry out verification of bidder’s submissions.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon (Local Time) Friday, 25th February, 2022.
Collection of Bidding Documents
A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.O0 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only through the. REMITA’ website: www.remita.net
to our CBN Account Number: 0020293661163, Transforming irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project Naira Account A and Service type ‘SALE OF BID DOCUMENT. Bidding Documents will be available from 28th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids must be delivered to:
The National Project Coordinator,
Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project,
Federal Ministry of Water Resources,
Plot 1402 Abba Kyari Street, Off Adesoji Aderemi Street,
Apo - (FCT) Abuja.
Tel: +234-8038391469 or +234-8052048706
- Bids will be opened immediately after close of submission at 12:00pm local time on Friday 25th February, 2022 at the address above.
- All bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid closing date and must be accompanied by a "Bid Security” of N9,500,00000 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira) only.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information during the office hours 8:00 to 17:00 Local time from Mondays to Fridays(excluding Public Holidays) by sending an email to the National Project Coordinator at this email address; firstname.lastname@example.org